This version is not network compatible with the previous versions. In this release we focussed on fixing stuff. This should make the game a little bit more stable, we still have a long way to go :)
- Version check, when we release a new version you will be notified in the main menu
- Obituaries ! (SomeDude? was killed.) Experimental, I'm open to changes.
- Votes have now sounds.
- support for MOTD's (message of the day) on servers, so server admin can advertise their forums, etc
- Fixed a possible divide by zero which could result in a client crash
- The forest map is playable again
- Now a wrongly set g_limbotime value will not crash the server
- TitaN655? fixed the ingame notes
- All maps now have a default wait time of 20 seconds, so you have time enough to check the scoreboard.
- When g_limbotime was lower or equal to (sv_fps/1000) you couldn't respawn, now it cannot be set lower.
- Notebook was missing
- Restart server immediatly when its empty don't wait 5 seconds, because this resulted in AI script errors
- Mission failed now restarts the map and doesn't fade to black
- Master server has now a hostname (I bought rtcwcoop.com yay!), I also made sure that the IP's in your config files are replaced by this
- hostname, this should also fix the empty serverbrowser issues on some clients
- Cleanup in serverinfo cvars
- When a server is spawned bots are removed first.
- Challenge is reset when a client disconnects
- Don't call GAME_CLIENT_DISCONNECT when a client reconnects.
- Some memory cleanups when clients disconnect
- MAN-AT-ARMS fixed the fog, great !
- Cinematics are completely removed in crypt1 and church
- Maxlives maxlives fixes (restart map if everyone is dead), also updated the HUD for this
Here you can see the update check in action: