Hey everyone I'm here today to bring you some news, regarding RoZo and our official server.
Let's start with the server.
Currently we have some issues with our root, so our website, game and TS3 servers are down for the time being. I hope that we can sort out the issues as soon as possible and bring everything back up.
Since we had some issues with our server the game servers are still down and we also set up a totally new website. We are sorry for the inconvenience, all three game server should be back up during the next weeks.
Now let's get to the more interesting news. You might ask yourself how the next update is comming along and I'll be honest, a little slower then I wish for. However, as you probably seen, I could show off a little bit here and there in the last few days again and hope that I can keep stuff coming for the next days.
Since the last news I wrote we changed some things considerably and even though those changes are making some stuff easier and hopefully the final mod more fun, they threw us back quite a bit in development.
Now let me just post the current (15th July 2014 6PM) changelog.
- Level: Changed the way the mod handles map objects
- Gamemode: Survival now usually features only weapon, equipment and air support armory (how much depends on the map)
- Gamemode: Arena got a complete rework (still not fully done)
- Gamemode: Classic now features the Treasure Chest, Perk Machines, and if possible weapon pick-ups similar to COD:Ghosts Extinction Mode/COD:Zombies (map dependant)
- Game: Reworked the way loadout is kept track off
- Game: Changed the way weapons are dealt with in every aspect
- Loadout: A new way weapons are handled allows for multiple attachment choices and makes Pack a Punch a viable option
- Level: Added some basic motion to the barricades
- Player: Various 3rd Person animations
- Weapon: R5 RGP, animations and models from Ghosts
- Weapon: TAC .45, animations, models and sounds from BO2
- Weapon: Skorpion, empty reload animation from Single Player
- Weapon: .44 Magnum, animations, models and sounds from Ghosts
- Weapon: Glock 18, animations, models and sounds from MW2
- Weapon: MP5, animations and model from BO2, sounds mixed
- Weapon: Vepr, animations, models and sounds from Ghosts
- Weapon: CBJ-MS, animations, models and sounds from Ghosts
- Weapon: PP-19 Bizon, animations, models and sounds from Ghosts
- Weapon: FN P90, animations, models and fire sounds from MW3
- General: Pretty much all contents have been removed, this is pretty much a restart