Discontinued since 2012, no guarantee it will still work!
Compatible with CoH, CoH:OF and/or CoH:ToV on version 2.601
A modification that started of as the idea of making COH:OF the way I wanted it to be.
It features new units, changes in balance, raised population points and a few other things.
- more population points
- increased ressources/minute (fast gameplay)
- AI little more aggressiv
- new infantry units for every race (e.g. buildable Elite Sniper, Airbourne, ...)
- new artillery/vehicles/tanks for all races
- retextured nearly every unit
- Heavy Machinery like the Pershing more often buildable
- completely new squads (e.g. Canadian Infantry)
- abilities (e.g. trenches buildable by airborne)
- online playable
- corpses don't vanish from the battlefield (not all, ca. every 5th)
- units can exit weapons such as mortar or hmg to retreat
- fixes in balance
- ROTS-Mod Starter.bat for easy starting (no short-cut creating anymore)
- Unitnames and descriptions for German and English language
- reward-vehicles buildable without costumizing army
- complete new and more realistic weapon sounds
AT THE SETUP: select your Company Of Heroes - folder, not any other folder!
Send me your wishes, ideas or whatever as a pm and I will see what can be done.
Due to a lack of inspiration I think it is time to let players decide what should come next. I will read your ideas and will figure out the best ones to make these wishes come true.
This will be easy: Simply send me a PM with your ideas and I will read it.
(Easy, isn't it?)
Looking forward to read good ideas.
A few things are coming up to the mod. There will be 8 normal buildable vehicles from the "rewards-army-extra" or wathever. I don't like that feature...
For all out there who still want to play this. I will be releasing "Riders Revisited". This will simply be a version of this mod working with the newest...
I am about to get working on the mod again. The next version will be 0.5.0. It will contain changes in balance and will add more abilities to all units...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Due to Problems creating servers playing the Multiplayer, I made this small fix. Simply extract the files into your CoH-Folder. Everything should work...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.