Return of the Dawn is a TS to C&C1 (Tiberian Dawn) total conversion, aiming to combine the fun gameplay of the original with the more advanced features and graphical capabilities of the Tiberian Sun engine. While March 2010 marked the first appearance on ModDB, ROTD is in fact one of the oldest active mods in the entire C&C community (the original version 1.0, which was more a partial conversion than a true TC, was released in Dec. 2002). ROTD 2.0, released in 2004, was the first Total Conversion for Tiberian Sun, and has received several updates since then.
Return of the Dawn 2.4 Full Install Mod.
- Damage of nuclear explosion increased.
- Ion cannon damage slightly increased as well.
- Both temple of nod and Advanced comm. center are no longer capturable.
- Chance of internal errors on winter maps decreased.
- Flame throwers and chem spray infantry no longer hurt them self when firing (note: this affects the FT/CS infantry that is firing, not other FTs/CS infantries around).
- Updated heli transport voxels by Carnotaurus.