1. Q: How should I install the mod?
A: Put the Armor Rush folder into Documents/Red Alert 3/Mods, there you go.
2. Q: Why the game crashed when I started a PvE skirmish battle?
A: Make sure you didn't choose Tenkei and Scarlet Crescent as AI enemy or allies, because these two factions do not have AIs.
3. Q: Why can't I build super weapons?
A: Before game starts, there's a button which decides whether players can build super weapons.
4. Q: The Neptune Tank of NEMESIS requires control center, but I can't find any.
A: The Allied Outpost of NEMESIS is named control center. Unpack your miner and find out.
5. Q: Why can't my tank hit the target precisely?
A: In Armor Rush, the majority of weapons have the chance to miss the hit except lasers and missiles. This means that these weapon may have higher chance of hit when fired at a close range.
6. Q: Why can the submarines fire without coming onto the surface?
A: In Armor Rush, submarines no longer needs to go up to surface to attack. Some of them like Akula cannot be detected by non-anti-stealth units.
7. Q: Why can't I see the countdown of super weapons?
A: The buttons of super weapons have been moved into their special abilities.
8. Q: Why can I hear Chinese songs in the game?
A: This is the effect of Scarlet Crescent's Political Propaganda Center-playing songs and apply buff and debuff on allies and enemies.
9. Q: I think Tenkei Mothership is overpowered and imbalance in PvP battles.
A: Currently Tenkei is a bit weak in PvP battles (We've tested in lots of battles), because if enemy shots down Tenkei's mothership using fighters, situation will go way south for Tenkei players.
10. Q: I saw elite AI has some powerful units which I cannot build, why is that?
A: Units named of UNKNOWN are the secret weapon owned by elite AI to increase their ability.
11. Q: I modified the Type-59 Tank through Modification Factory, and it doesn't work.
A: Make sure the tank you modified is in factory's repairing range.