An expansion/overhaul mod of epic proportions, with entirely rebalanced gameplay, expanded factions, new gametypes, graphical overhauls, and five new factions; stealth-based Confederate Revolutionaries, tower defense-inspired Atomic Kingdom of China, economy-focused Mediterranean Syndicate, DotA-esque Order of the Talon and spammy Electrical Protectorate.

Forum Thread
ParadoxCast Questions 2 : Question Harder (Games : C&C: Red Alert 3 : Mods : Red Alert 3 Paradox : Forum : Paradox Discussion : ParadoxCast Questions 2 : Question Harder) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
open_sketchbook
open_sketchbook Your Lord and Master
Jun 9 2010 Anchor

Alright, question away!

Rules : ABSOLUTELY NO NON-QUESITON DISCUSSIONS. DO NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTION, EVEN OBVIOUS ONES.

Edited by: open_sketchbook

Drashgorth
Drashgorth Submarine Sniper
Jun 9 2010 Anchor

What is the Order of the Talon's incentive to build AA against the Cult in the campaign? at present,the Cult has nothing that would convince them to do so.

Will the JS-1 be amphibious?

How lethal will the Eclipse be?

will Century survivability be improved? at present,upgrading the bombers causes you to lose them more often,although they are more likely to destroy their target.

will the Zhukov be able to target ground units and Achilles?

does the Psionic Decimator still damage buildings? or is that ability completely gone?

what changes have been made to the Dolphin to make it worthwhile?

cost for cost,if no special abilities are used,in open ground,will Minutemen kill Peacekeepers or the other way around?

--

honor demands I fight to the end

GearsGoAwryMan
GearsGoAwryMan bizzare mastermind
Jun 10 2010 Anchor

what options do syndicate vechile lovers have against buildings? the collosus isn't meant against buildings (figured from the wiki), and the railguns are anti tank.

or are the syndicate meant to be innefective against buildings?

--

Medic wrote: I have no idea!

I don't drink coffee, but this guy creeps me into doing it. 

Jun 10 2010 Anchor

(carried over from the other thread)

Do you guys hate Uprising, and if so, why?

Do you have any favorite mods aside from this one?

what's your favorite part of mod design?

why was the wiki backed up?

do all of the experimental vehicles explode violently when killed?

Do you think that bomber aircraft still with bombs in them should add the bomb force to the force of their crash?

go123452
go123452 You don't wanna know
Jun 11 2010 Anchor

Will Zhukovs explode when they crash? If yes, will they explode more violently than the Kirov?

Similarly, what about the Barrage Balloon?

Also, what is the viability of using an Achillies as a $3000 bomb to blow up you enemy's base?

--

>.<

GearsGoAwryMan
Jun 11 2010 Anchor

will you also make those funky unit information video's?

--

Medic wrote: I have no idea!

I don't drink coffee, but this guy creeps me into doing it. 

Jason_King_of_Salt
Jason_King_of_Salt Sword that Cleaves Evil
Jun 11 2010 Anchor

Will you release a Soundtrack/OST for Paradox?

Jun 11 2010 Anchor

(if this was anwsered earlier, i'm sorry i didn't know this was asked. if it was, skip it)

Will Walkers like the Talon Cataphract be able to become husks and be reactivated? if so, what's to stop someone from making one, force firing on it until it dies, then make another one and have an engineer capture the husk?

What exactly IS the cataphract? is it artillery or a tank?

Why do the talon seem artilliry heavy?

go123452
Jun 12 2010 Anchor

What units cannot hide in a PAWI field?

Will a PAWI Array kill infantry? (Sorry I fail at the superweapons)

What is the new special thing about the Allied Proton Collider? (As in like the Psionic Decimator has an EMP effect now, so what about the PC)

--

>.<

Protroid
Protroid Head of the Paradox Closed Beta Team
Jun 12 2010 Anchor

1: Only the confederates have units that appear in minor factions, will other factions give up a unit or two?
2: Are you afraid that the allies are becoming too much like the confederates with their new gap tower and such?
3: How many amphibious versions of units have their "sea" model (like the jammer truck, PAWI truck, remote car, ect...)?

Edited by: Protroid

Jun 12 2010 This post has been deleted.
go123452
Jun 13 2010 Anchor

So will a Service Pad on the sea show up on the docks section or the factory section?

Are all units built from the Service Pad amphibious?

--

>.<

Protroid
Jun 13 2010 Anchor

1: How many unit icons are left to make?
2: Will any other units, other than the conscript, javalin, and every other unit shown in the last Paradox cast get a new texture?

--

Quick its 2am! Do you know where your base is?

go123452
Jun 14 2010 Anchor

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot. How many fighters does a Zhukov carry? And can they track Achillieses?

--

>.<

GearsGoAwryMan
Jun 15 2010 Anchor

how can you repair sparrow's and other conf helicopters (who don't ned an airpad, like the bluejay), when your repairbots are small remote controlled cars wich are on the ground?

Edited by: GearsGoAwryMan

go123452
Jun 15 2010 Anchor

Will the confed warehouse have repair bots? (Sry, I forgot)

--

>.<

Jun 15 2010 Anchor

How big will the Crusader Crawler be?

go123452
Jun 16 2010 Anchor

Can a fully enlarged Apoc crush a normal Apoc?
Who will win? A flanking Beagle with redshift mode on it from the Plank Compressor or a Apocalypse.

--

>.<

Protroid
Jun 16 2010 Anchor

1: What is your favorite Paradox unit?
2: Will Therrian, Goliad, Wolfgang, and the Allied commanders make it to release 1?

Edited by: Protroid

Jun 16 2010 Anchor

How are you gentlemen?
All your eyes are belong to us.

Also: Why is your web host so shitty, yet the man who pays the bills so incredibly sexy? I just can't fathom an answer.

Jun 18 2010 Anchor

I believe new questions start now.

Will the Talon Archangel fighter be able to win one-on-one against any of the other fighters, or is it just too slow?

What upgrades do the Fanatic get as it ranks up?

Can the Crawler gain veterancy/veteran upgrades.

Edited by: TLhikan

go123452
Jun 18 2010 Anchor

How many game modes will there be?

--

>.<

Protroid
Jun 18 2010 Anchor

1: Do you guys notice that it is impossible to build a confederate base if your starting position is in the middle of the ocean?
2: Is there going to be a tournament a few days after release 1 to celebrate paradox?

--

Quick its 2am! Do you know where your base is?

Jun 18 2010 Anchor

Are the deployers essentially reusable infantry nanocores?

Will Aggressors be cost-effective against any anti-infantry infantry?

Jun 19 2010 Anchor

Can you guys make a grown man cry? Are there ways to try to incorporate that into Paradox?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.