An expansion/overhaul mod of epic proportions, with entirely rebalanced gameplay, expanded factions, new gametypes, graphical overhauls, and five new factions; stealth-based Confederate Revolutionaries, tower defense-inspired Atomic Kingdom of China, economy-focused Mediterranean Syndicate, DotA-esque Order of the Talon and spammy Electrical Protectorate.

Forum Thread
C&C 17 YEAR ULTIMATE PACK (Games : C&C: Red Alert 3 : Mods : Red Alert 3 Paradox : Forum : Technical Issues/Bug Reporting : C&C 17 YEAR ULTIMATE PACK) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 18 2013 Anchor

Hi have downloaded the c&c 17 year ultimate pack and everytime i open the paradox mod it links straight to origin to open the game any way around this

GearsGoAwryMan
GearsGoAwryMan bizzare mastermind
Mar 8 2013 Anchor

I don't think anyone of us actually has that pack. can you PM me the details?

if the pack has R A 3 in it, you should be able to run paradox, that is, if you haven't downloaded it illegally. or do you have R A 3 on origin?

--

Medic wrote: I have no idea!

I don't drink coffee, but this guy creeps me into doing it. 

Mar 25 2013 Anchor

This may be seen as Necroing, but I have origin and I have the same problem and same version.

GearsGoAwryMan
GearsGoAwryMan bizzare mastermind
Mar 29 2013 Anchor

I don't know. perhaps you could change the target path of the link by putting it between quotes and adding -ui behind it?

--

Medic wrote: I have no idea!

I don't drink coffee, but this guy creeps me into doing it. 

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.