This mod looks to bring some semblance of realism to Ubisoft's arcade FPS. With completely rebalanced weapon damage values and characteristics, R6V2 Rebalanced requires careful use of tactics and equipment to complete the mission.
- Completely new weapon damage and recoil values scaled to realistic values
- Modified zoom on ACOG and scopes
- Correct magazine sizes for SCAR-H, G3, Glock 18, Scorpion, M468, PSG1, SR-25, Raging Bull, P99
- Rifle scope can now be put on rifles
- Decreased blindfire accuracy
- Increased flashbang capacity
- Some weapons can now have previously unavailable attachments
- Changed weapon sound radius for different actions
- Decreased shotgun spread
- Increased penetration for pistol/submachinegun rounds, decreased for rifles (see bottom for explanation)
- Fire rates on all weapons at more realistic values
- Fire modes on weapons correct
Note: The penetration values were changed due to past a certain velocity, bullets fragment when hitting certain cover.
For all those people still playing Vegas 2, we've got a present.
Balance has been completely reworked with realism in mind, more changes are being considered as of now. Version 1.0 is up and ready to go.
We'll be updating the page as new features are added, feel free to leave comments with suggestions and we'll consider adding them to the mod. We're limited on what we can actually change, but as we modify the files we might stumble across something new to change. We'll also post more images showing some of the notable changes.
Future changes are more focused on modifying AI behavior and things of that nature.
Work/updates will resume on Sunday evening.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Version 1.0, includes all changes listed in the readme. This does work with LAN/Coop as long as all players have the mod installed.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.