RadioPhobia 2 Feature List
A list of the main (not all) features included in the upcoming release. Even though I am close to release, some stuff might change, features can be added/removed etc., so just keep that in mind.
- Based on ZRP 1.07 R5 RC - tons of bugfixes and improved stability
- Harder economy, ammo and supplies are scarce
- Weapons with realistic ballistics
- Revamped arsenal with 120+ weapons and variations
- New suits and items
- Blowouts with AF3 textures
- REAL dynamic news from AMK with fixed grammar (stalkers will post about what they see and hear - both in offline and online mode, about the weather, upcoming blowouts etc.)
- Medkits heal over time, using items hides your weapon and plays a sound
- Build-style weapon bobbing and FOV switcher
- Faction Wars - NPCs from all factions can wander and camp anywhere
- Dynamic campfires (campfires go out when no NPCs are present)
- Dynamic artifact spawning
- Improved AI - NPCs can throw grenades, change outfits, pickup items from the ground, search bodies, heal wounded allies etc. Also NPCs will try to beat you up at the Bar if you steal their stuff.
- Ukrainian voices with optional english subtitles and CC
- Repair kits for armor and weapons
- Sleeping on designated spots like in CoP (you can sleep on almost any bed, sofa, mattress etc. in the game)
- Realistic sprint speed and prone
- Optional developer tools/cheat mode - all item spawn menu, NPC spawn menu, time speedup, teleporter/quest skipper
- Droppable backpack stashes
Visuals and sounds
- Nearly all textures and sounds replaced with HQ ones
- AtmosFear and Absolute Nature included
- ENB and shader support
- Gasmask HUD that gets taken off when eating/drinking
- HUD effects for low health, stamina etc.
- NPC models ported for SoC from the Call of Chernobyl HD Models Addon
KEEP THE AMOUNT OF ACTIVE TASKS TO A MINIMUM TO PREVENT CORRUPT SAVES
USE RETAIL/GOG VERSION IF POSSIBLE (seems to be more stable)
FREQUENT CRASHES ARE NOT NORMAL, TRY TWEAKING GRAPHICAL SETTINGS OR SWITCHING FROM THE STEAM VERSION
I have put alot of effort and hundreds upon hundreds of hours into this project. By donating you can show your support for me and my work in modding. This is entirely optional and I will be providing bug support and pushing out updates for the mod eitherway. Thank you for understanding.