Since our last update, the Evolved Horizon team has been working hard at creating assets and planning out gameplay for Quarantine. As you know, this is our first weekly update and we hope to bring you one every week. If an update will be a little late then we will make a comment on the mod's profile page so you know. Anyways, I would like to let everyone know what we are currently working on with Quarantine.
Models (W.I.P. or Ingame)
- The Spas-12 is ingame and running, needs a little fix here and there though.
- The M16 is in its early stages of being ingame. I guess you can say it is at a beta phase or just between alpha and beta.
- The MP5 just needs a texture and then it is ready to be put ingame. The UVW is done as well.
- The Glock 19-C is ready to be exported to be ingame.
- The M14 is ready to be exported as well.
- The Beretta just needs a texture and then it can be exported as well I believe.
- The Main Facility is coming along nicely, glass has been placed all around the structure. Some more modeling has been done to the interior. We will have more images next week.
- The Worker's Lodge has been getting some interior work on it. The overall structure is complete but the kitchen counter-tops and cabinets are being made.
- The Corner Store for the Prio-Tech employees has been started.
- The Security Check structure (where vehicles are check before entering the compound) is complete and is currently being textured.
- The King Air 200 Aircraft is currently being modeled.
That is all for this weekly update. We hope you enjoy it. Please give us feedback on all images and/or videos we have posted. Also if you would like to apply for a position on the team just PM or email me (John aka Fugitmdup). Thanks for watching :).