It's been a couple frantic months, working really hard to bring so much content in one single update. But it's worth it. QCDE v2.0 has almost as much content as all the other upgades combined!
Here's the main list of new stuff
- New Champion: B.J. Blazkowicz, the one-man army
- New Champion: Gordon Freeman, the right man in the wrong place
- New Champion: Vor-Matur, son of the elders
- New Champion: Eleena, mercenary in attitude and profession
- New Champion: Lucienne, "Too Hot to Handle"
- New Champion: Major, the boss lady
- New Champion: Hunter, the master tracker
- New Map: Lockbox, from Quake Champions, with new arrangement of items
- New Map: Elder, faithfully ported from Quake Live
- Weapon Upgrades: 2 for each of the 10 weapons
- 2 New Monster Sets: Half-Life, Half-Life 2 (in a separate download)
- 2 New OST Songs: Wolfenstein Medley, Doomed (in a separate download)
Want to see it in a more appealing fashion? how about a video?
Check the download countdown (for HL monsters, but also for general release)
Thanks to everyone that has been following QCDE for all this time, and we hope you'll have fun playing it! We sure have :D