Winner of multiple awards in $1 Million Intel Make Something Unreal Contest released today. The Prometheus Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of Version 4.0 of its critically acclaimed and award-winning Unreal Tournament 3 mod, Prometheus. Thanks to the release of Epic Games' Unreal Development Kit, anyone can now download and play Prometheus without the need for any additional game to be installed.
Prometheus is a mission-based, single-player co-op game in the spirit of "Portal" and "Mirror's Edge". By using the Prometheus Device, players bend the laws of Einsteinian physics using the theory of quantum states, meaning that goals are accomplished by completing missions with your past, present and future selves. You'll need to keep your wits about you and your memory sharp in solving puzzles presented with this unique game play mechanic. Progression through the story introduces new challenges, with tasks increasing in difficulty, and a final dramatic conclusion questions present loyalties and even your own existence.
Prometheus Version 4.0 includes:
• A full circle storyline with three new levels
• New awards for tracking progress
• Additional custom textures, meshes and animations
• Bonus original weapon
• New custom layering music system and new voiceovers
• Seamless cutscenes
• New Epimetheus menu with active previews of individual quantum state histories
• Dramatic improvements to the quantum state character movement and firing accuracy