First I’d like to thank Dave for putting together an excellent map. Great work! Last night I finished the final detailing of Push-Cronus (formerly Urban) Here’s a list of some of the things I did.
- Lighting and collision tweaks.
- Changed out the sky for one with more atmosphere
- Remodeled the bridge because the stock bridge was a real low resolution texture
- Animated a few objects like the power generators as well as the lights for the fire
- Used some foliage factory volumes to scatter debris around the areas where the barricades were stacked
- Re-sized the highway dividers to be more in proportion with the player
- Added numerous decals to add detail such as water/oil puddles dirt, blood splatter
- Added waving flags at each base
- Tried a few different variations of building models to use in the background.
- Added sounds to the map like blowing wind, water splashing below
the bridge, sounds for the power generator, light hum, and crackling of
- Redid AI Bot-Pathing
I made many other small tweaks here and there, but this is the bulk of them.Check the images section to see some new screens of the map. Please feel free to give our team some feedback.