After about a week since the last update, I'm here to bring you the next update to Project Valkyrie.
This update will upgrade the first Alpha RC2 (v1.0) release, as well as v1.1 up to v1.2.
Dedicated Server update also available!
Some of the fixes/changes in this update include:
* Updated player/weapon/ball textures
* 3mm_twinbridges updated with fixes/changes that were listed on the forum back in february
* 3mm_twinbridges now has CTF support, and CTF is part of the default mapcycle
* Added missing flag materials
* fixed map change client crash
* tweaked some more weapon variables
* fixed missing key binds from options menu
* revamped super charge powerup, it now maximizes all of your burst and frost energy, and doesn't drain it while you're using it!
* a few other misc fixes
Get the update: Here on ModDB!
Here are a few shots from the updated 3mm_twinbridges to show you some of the updated textures!
Hope to see you in game!