World with mix of many different nations. Imagine Star Wars fighting with Sauron, Steampunk conspiring against XV century Europe, Aliens fighting Djiniis, Orc fighting Morloks, Uruks fighting agains Alien Pirates! Swords, Axes, Lightsabers, Flintlock, Laser Cannons, Plasma Blasters, Arqebusiers, Blunderbuses, Antique Shields and Energy Fields, Crossbows, Magic Staves and Bows, Arrows, whatever you can imagine - now in one, huge mod with exceptional mechanics. What is it? This is Paradigm Worlds mod for Mount and Blade: Warband.
This new version is unfortunately NOT SAVEGAME COMPACTIBLE. However, from this point I will concentrate on improvements, that should not break gameplay (sg compactible). Please see changelog in description to learn more. All the details you need, you can also find in articles section. To install: unpack, move folder to Your MB: Warband mods directory, choose and play. If you played previous version of this mod, delete old version (0.58) and install new one.
- Basic Multiplayer stuff added. Units: morlok vanguard, yethu vanguard, Legionist and their items
- all units/factions have new stats for multiplayer. Units are far more quicker and their speed is relevant from faction. The greater speed the lower strenght, however.
for example "def_attrib_multiplayer_male = str_20 |agi_100 |int_30 | cha_30 |level(30) #male" "def_attrib_multiplayer_elf = str_14 |agi_130 |int_30 | cha_30 |level(24)
- added new hair and beards for human, elves. (thx to "the reckoning")
- added new companions up to 30 (and probably this is all)
- skyboxes (new, with better sfx)
- now you can give gold bars to your comapnions to improve their morale and reset grievances (ask them do they like gold)
- area damage added, thanks to grenades (low chance merchandise) and dynamite bombs (create) ! (new items)
- Star Gate, SG-2 Science Squad have new member - Spec Ops with new carbine (low damage, high accuracy) and grenades.
You will not meet exactly THIS guy with those weapons - this screen is from test phase. On the picture you see USHGANK, Giant-Boss leader of undead war-party. Great gun in his hands belongs to another Giant-Boss - Darknet Technomage. All of this features you will see in 0.62 paradigm worlds.
- new race: HALF-GIANTS for players and GIANTS for npc parties. They are extremaly strong, but not agile, or charismatic. They're not too smart too. They are biggest race in game, which means they are good in hand-to-hand fight
as they can easly hit heads of enemies, but on the otther hand they are really easy target to hit.
- added new special "war-Parties". They are bigger, stronger parties of minor factions. Each time there can be only one War-Party on the map. They are leaded by hero, which is exrtemely dangerous, very well equipped, so it can be said, that they play role of BOSSes.
- War Parties. I hope that, war-parties feature will give some freshness in mid-game, when player becomes very powerful.
- shotguns, blunderbus, handcannon and sawed off shotgun fire now multiple bullets. However they act not 100% properly when on horse... If you don't like it this way please give message in comments
- You will be able to change player icons (mounted on horse, or on foot)