Main File. FINAL Version. Please Read the Mod Description, it's important.
This mod severely buffs ALL 4 Main Game Factions, by adding their respective versions of the X-01 Power Armor and better weapons to the inventory of certain NPCs in each faction.
Installation: Simply copy the files contained within the Data folder in this mod to the Data folder in Fallout 4, then enable the appropriate mod file in the Load Order, via the in-game Mods Menu. This mod requires a new save file in order for all changes to spawn correctly.
This is the FINAL version of this mod. Don't worry about checking for future updates. All my current modding focus is going to my in-development projects.
v7.0 Changelog: FINAL Version: OrionPax2077's Main Questline Faction Overhaul
1. I know I promised that v6.0 would be it, but I needed to make one last release to give my fans what they really deserve from this mod. I've been learning some new techniques in The Creation Kit as I've been developing my 6th major mod, The Synthinator, so I decided to put my new skills to work on updating this mod, as well as my Return of Reilly's Rangers Mod.
2. I saw alchestbreach reviewing the mod Tales From the Commonwealth, and one of the Main Characters insulted the Minutemen "Those Shitheads are the best thing that could have ever happened to Raiders. They can't hold The Commonwealth for long, they're spread too thin". So you know what I did, I added 300 new Minutemen NPC's to the Commonwealth. There is a GREATLY increased presence at The Castle, Diamond City, and Sanctuary Hills. Instead of squads of 4-6 Minutemen, there are now squads of 8-12 Minutemen at key settlements around The Commonwealth!!!!
3. I have added scripts to my custom Minutemen NPC's and the vanilla Railroad Agent NPC's which allow them to wander around and use furniture located in their current In-Game Cell. It's much more realistic than them staying perfectly still forever. lol. I have also added scripts to my Minutemen NPC's which allow them to access some of the generic dialogue from the vanilla game. So now they won't just stare at you when you try and talk to them. lol
4. The Railroad has a GREATLY increased presence at Bunker Hill. Over 30 Railroad Agents in Power Armor with Legendary Railway Rifles now spawn at Bunker Hill!!! There are also 10 of them that spawn at Ticon.
5. There are now 20 suits of fully repaired X-01 Power Armor at the Red Rocket Truck Stop near Sanctuary Hills. 4 for each Faction, and 4 Vault-Tec!!!!
6. There are more Power Armored Vault 81 Security inside of Vault 81, and there is an increased Insane Vault-Tec Security presence inside of Vault 95. Also all Insane Vault-Tec Security now carry 25 shots of Psycho in their inventory, that can be looted upon killing them.
7. Added 6 Power Armored BoS Soldiers to the exterior of College Square.
The Following Updates are included in v6.0, that were not present in previous versions of this mod.
1. No longer will any of the NPC's I have modded ever run out of ammo. Every single modified NPC in the game now spawns with over 65,000 Ammunition for their respective primary weapon. XD
2. For players who don't like to or don't know how to use console commands to spawn whatever they need, I have included 5 sets of fully repaired X-01 Power Armor (One for each Faction, and a suit of Vault-Tec Armor), as well as a Laser Rifle, an Institute Laser Rifle, A Railway Rifle, and a Gauss Rifle. All of which spawn at The Red Rocket Truck Stop, next to Sanctuary Hills. I have not included Fusion Cores in the armors or ammo for the weapons as this causes random NPC's who stumble across the items to take them. You CAN repair and repaint ALL 5 of these suits, so If you want to give 4 of your companions the same faction armor as you, now its as simple as repainting a few Power Armor suits. XD
3. The Minutemen no longer spawn with any variants of The Institute Laser Rifle. Instead ALL Minutemen Laser Rifles are fully upgraded to the Boss Variant. XD
4. Piper, Nick Valentine, Trashcan Carla, Trudy, Abraham Finch, and Edward Deegan are all now former Minutemen, and as such they spawn in the Minutemen X-01 Power Armor with appropriate weaponry.
5. I couldn't replace the settlers with Minutemen, even with assistance from the moddb community. So instead, I copied the settler template, and edited it into a custom NPC. Squads of Power Armored Minutemen soldiers with Boss Laser Rifles and Miniguns now spawn at most of the key settlements throughout the Commonwealth, as well as outside of Goodneighbor and Cabot House. Almost 20 Power Armored Minutemen spawn at The Castle. All Minutemen I have mentioned here are set to respawn as well, so if by some chance they manage to get killed off you'll have them back in just a few in-game weeks (168 hrs - 1 week for a normal cell) (480 hrs - Almost 10 weeks for a cell completely cleared of any NPC's). If it were my decision they would respawn within 24 hrs, but that's just the default respawn times for the Creation Kit. For the Commonwealth!!!!! XD
6. Added some Vault 81 Security in Vault-Tec X-01 Power Armor. Also added Insane Vault-Tec Security to Vault 95. Now you get to fight those power armored Psycho Heads. XD
⦁ Be sure to check out my other mods (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/searchresults/?quicksrc_name=File+name&quicksrc_auth=OrionPax2077&quicksrc_game=1151)!
⦁ ALL Power Armored BoS Soldiers are now in BoS X-01 Armor. Fixed issues that kept some of the Minutemen from spawning with my changes, as well as adding various NPC weapon lvl list improvements that were not present in the last version of this mod.
⦁ This mod is 100% compatible with the M54 Gatling Rifle Weapon Mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10289/?)! Any NPC who has the Minigun in their leveled lists has a chance to spawn with a random variant of the M54 Gatling Rifle instead!
⦁ This mod is 100% compatible with the CROSS Plasrail Weapon Mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13850/?)! Some of the Institute Synths even spawn with it in their inventory. XD
⦁ This mod is 100% compatible with the Patriot - Power Armor Companion Mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15448/?)! After Marcy Long leaves her Minutemen X-01 Armor in the Museum of Freedom, just insert the Patriot AI Chip, and you can put that armor to some good use in the field!
⦁ This mod is 100% compatible with the Unlimited Companions Framework Mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11829/?)! Why would anyone just leave a companion behind in the Wasteland? That's not what happened in the first two Fallout games.
⦁ This mod is 100% compatible with the Worsin's Immersive Power Armor Garage Mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2249/?)! Just use the Advanced Power Armor Workbench to make Faction or Custom Painted armor for you and your army of companions!
⦁ This mod is 100% compatible with the Godly Power Armor Mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4820/?). You NEVER have to repair ANY Power Armor EVER again!!!!!
⦁ In the vanilla game there is a way to eliminate the Minutemen as a Faction. If you find Diamond City on your own, you can rescue Nick Valentine and leave The Minutemen trapped in the Museum of Freedom forever.
⦁ The Minutemen and BoS Paints will not unlock for your personal use until after Preston Garvey has given you the Rank of General (Minutemen), and after you've hear Elder Maxson's address on the Bridge of the Prydwyn (BoS). Only the Knight Paints for BoS are unlocked intially, the rest will unlock after you have achieved the rank of Sentinel.
⦁ This mod is now 100% BUG FREE! Paladin Danse and Deacon can no longer be killed by the Player and all armors and paintjobs are spawning correctly!
⦁ Yes, I know Danse puts on a T-60 helmet over his X-01 helmet. This is simply because the T-60 helmet Danse has on in the Arcjet Systems mission isn't an actual piece of in-game armor, its just a mesh they wrapped around his head, so they could easily create the appearance of an NPC actually putting on a piece of Power Armor. Since it doesnt register as a piece of armor to the game, the game pays no mind to the fact that he is already wearing a helmet.
⦁ The Minutemen Paint Jobs were taken from the mod (MMP4APA - Minutemen Paint for ALL Power Armors), and ALL credit for these paints goes to mod author, invock.
⦁ The Railroad Paint Jobs were taken from the mod (RRP4APA - Railroad Paint for ALL Power Armors), and ALL credit for these paints goes to mod author, invock.
⦁ The BoS X-01 Paint Jobs were taken from the mod (BoS X-01 Paint Jobs), and ALL credit for these paints goes to mod author, Hocter.
⦁ The Institute Paint Jobs were taken from the mod (Institute Power Armor), and ALL credit for these paints goes to mod author, jamie1992.
⦁ The Vault-Tec Paint Jobs were taken from the mod (Vault-Tec Power Armor), and ALL credit for these paints goes to mod author, jamie1992.
NO Content used in any of my mods, including this one, was stolen. I have express permission to use all mod assets contained within this mod. DO NOT report me for uploading stolen files. I am perfectly aware that you need another mod author's permission to use assets they have created in your own mods.
Main File. FINAL Version. Please Read the Mod Description, it's important.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
A Better World is an upcoming story-driven new world modification for Fallout 4. A Better World tells the story of two women on the run from the Institute...
The first priority is to create the city around Central Park which will be closed for the moment.Then the city will be modified to be more destroyed with...
Bionic implants are making a comeback to the commonwealth. Can you find Dr. Wudy Rells and discover this secret? Hint – Check out the external area...
Fallout 4: New Vegas aims to recreate Obsidian Entertainment's Fallout: New Vegas in Fallout 4's Creation Engine, with all of the original quests, story...
Cold Steel Hot Lead. We love guns, we love ammunition, and we love to shoot.
This Mod was inspired by The Never Leave Sanctuary Challenge, and can be used to accomplish said challenge much more easily and enjoyably. Or you can...
No mods were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.