Orion: Ground Zero has just been patched! This version has new additions, such as the Solar Eclipse event & a new scoreboard/rank system, as well as numerous small changes.
Can you achieve the rank of Supreme Commander or Praetor? Survive the Zerg onslaught during the Eclipse? Take on the even more challenging than before Hardcore difficulty?
- Added a scoreboard & ranks. Can you achieve the rank of Supreme Commander or Praetor?
- New events: Solar Eclipse, Reinforcements & Investment
- Added countdown timers for events & control points
- When a Brood is destroyed, the players are now rewarded with Crimson Minerals (bonus minerals if destroyed early on)
- Easy difficulties have been made easier, and hard ones harder
- Zerg Drop Pods are now weaker in lower difficulties & stronger in higher ones
- On higher difficulties, Broods become more aggressive & are enraged more easily
- Lava Surges will no longer occur before the 10 minute mark
- Prospectors' Syndicate Power Plants are now passive & do not explode on death, but are less durable
- Changed the lighting of low ground lava-susceptible areas to be more reddish
- Added a command to turn control point minimap symbols on/off
- Fixed bug: Air Raid Gunships would return to the bottom of the map if no enemies were nearby. They now patrol the area.
- Numerous small bug fixes, balance changes & visual changes
Good luck, and have fun!