Orion: Ground Zero has just been patched! A lot of improvements and bug fixes have been made!
- Some aesthetics (visuals, sounds) have been improved.
- Fixed visual bugs on some buff models causing them to instantly disappear when the buff expired rather than play their final animation.
- The Drop Pods event will no longer occur on Sheepy difficulty.
- The Rocks blocking expansions are now more durable than before.
- In Terran Single Player, one of the Bunkers on the top right corner of the base has been replaced by a Missile Turret.
- All Support Powers have been overall improved, so that they are properly useful and not overly expensive.
- Psionic Singularity has a chance to bounce off to another enemy if the unit it affects dies within its duration.
- Auto-Turrets, Point Defense Drones and Rocket Turrets are now attributed as Summoned.
- Reapers' D8 Charges now gain +2 damage per weapon upgrade (down from +3).
- Fixed a bug where a Rocket Turret would sometimes not appear instantly when the Raven projectile reached its destination.
- Disruptors now deal bonus damage vs Summoned units.
- Twilight Archons' life has been increased to 30 (from 5).
Disruptors' Nullify has been overhauled:
- Silences an enemy, causes it to degenerate energy and increases damage received from spells. Lasts for 20 seconds.
- Deals 30 damage to summoned units upon casting.
- Vindicators' attack speed changed to 1.8 (from 1.5).
Marked of the Xel'naga:
- Fixed a bug that caused Eternal Ones to receive 10 damage to their Shields from sources that deal less than 10 damage..
- Eternal One attack range increased to 7 (from 6)
- Eternal Ones' bonus damage against Armored units now benefits from the Ground Weapons upgrade.
- Every time you destroy a Brood, its comrades will now attack you slightly faster.
- Fixed a bug whee Broods would send more units on lower difficulties rather than higher difficulties.
- Broods will no longer attack faster in the lategame on Sheepy and Casual difficulties.
- Broods will attack slower than they used to on Sheepy and Casual difficulties and faster than they used to on Difficult and above.
- Broods' attack waves are now weaker in-overall on Sheepy and Casual difficulties.
- Broods will no longer send elite attack waves on Sheepy and Casual difficulties.
- Elite strains will no longer be added to regular attack waves in the lategame on Sheepy and Casual difficulties.
- On Sheepy difficulty, Nydus Worms will no longer spawn.
- On Casual difficulty, Nydus Worms will spawn only half the units they normally would and emerge every 20 minutes (rather than every 15m).
- On Casual difficulty, Broods will use only half the Nydus Worms they normally would.
- On Sheepy and Casual difficulties, Broods' units will be upgraded every 10 minutes (rather than every 5m).
- Bloodthreshers' regeneration bonus each time they are attacked has been increased to +0.5 (from +0.25), up to +12.5 (from +6.25).
- Bloodthreshers' spell resistance has been increased to 65% (from 40%).
- Bonecrushers' physical damage resistance has been increased to 35% (from 30%).
- Psilisks now deal bonus damage vs Summoned units.
- Kukulzas' lifesteal has been increased to 60% (from 25%).
- Kukulzas' damage and attack speed have been increased.
- Baelrog Brood's Ultralisks lifesteal increased to 30% (from 15%).
- Torrasques' Chrysalis will now display a timer, indicating how much time is left until they revive.