Neverending Battles of World War Two A survival skrimish mod
New mines and equipment. More units, features and gameplay changes. Every nation recieves their own bonuses to make them have their own type of gameplay. Alot of bugfixes. Read more for changelog list.
Unactivate and delete any old files before installing 2.2.
New stuff and features.
- 2 new maps, Homefront 1945 by Ozka and Dynamite cliffs by fastLegz.
- Added Sturmtiger , Super Pershing, Black Prince, and IS3 for the player. Only 1 available to buy.
- Added Jagdtiger, Hummel, Comet, Royal Engineers, M7 Priest, 203mm B4 Howitzer, M12 GMC, Vickers 93mm and Marder 3 to player reinforcements.
- Default nations have been added for every map, so you can press start directly without choosing nation.
- Heavy AT mines have been added to the engineer trucks of all nations, these are capable of destroying any enemy armor. They have same texture as normal AT mine to avoid out-of-syncs. Use them wisely!
- Artillery Barrage function reworked to be more effective and cover a medium sized target instead of the huge one before.
Nation Specific Bonuses.
- Germany fields the best and most expensive heavy tanks. They field the Sturmtiger, Jagdtiger, and King tiger tanks. Capable of holding almost any wave by themself. They get cheap Stug3s and Panzer4s. They also get the Hummel and starts with Nebelwerfer 42 rocket artillery units. Their Heavy infantry also have increased HP.
- UK gets a fortification and antitank guns bonus, their AT/AP mine squad and engineer truck have been replaced with Royal engineers with more mines and equipment. They also have a reduced price and more available to buy. Artillery Strike/Barrage call-in, Antitank gun prices have been reduced and more to buy.Vickers 93mm and Comet tank added.
- USA gets a infantry artillery bonus, their heavy infantry (including the ones in APC) have more HP, they also get a flamer. Their bazookers have more HP. Also more available to buy, and cheaper. Sherman tanks are also cheaper with more available to buy. USA also gets a M7 Priest and M12 Gun motor carriage, decreased cost of Artillery guns. And all starting artillery guns have been swapped to heavy ones (M114).
- Russia gets a armor and infantry bonus. Their T34's and SU85's are cheaper, more available to buy and they come with infantry riding on them. Regular infantry and conscripts are also cheaper. They also start with one and can buy an additional 203mm B4 Mortar.
Replaced the barbwire and hedgehog models with more fitting ones.
Hedgehogs get crushed by heavy tanks.
Amount of heavy tanks deployable heavy tanks increased from 1 to 2, and other heavy tanks from 2 to 3.
Max artillery count deployable increased to 3 from 1.
Increased damage and decreased reload time of the Sturmtiger rocket.
Increased damage of Anti tank mines. Now capable of destroying medium armor.
Increased damage of 120mm L50 double barrel artillery gun, increased reload time, and decreased range to 300.
Increased damage to mortar HE rounds.
Decreased reload time of mortar rounds.
Added more fuel to trucks,so they shouldnt run out of fuel after a few transport rounds.
Small increase to damage of Anti personel mines.
Removed Goliath from player reinforcements.
Replaced Panzer 3 with Marder 3.
Replaced the random reinforcement tanks with stronger ones.
Small increase to player income.
Income recieved every 30 second instead of 60.
UK AT/AP mine squad replaced with Royal Engineer squad.
UK Engineer truck replaced with Royal Engineer truck with more mines.
Reworked the Artillery Barrage in the player support menu to be more effective, reduced the barrage area, time between shots and increased amount of rounds fired.
Removed transport truck from player reinforcements. Use the APC instead! Trucks got destroyed way too easily.
Increased HP of USA Rangers, USA Bazookers, GER Panzergre.
Replaced USA M4a4 with m4a3.
More heavy infantry to buy.More engineer trucks to buy.
Volksturm text changed to conscript Squad.
USA Rangers recieved the wrong ammo at ammo crates.
More waypoints for purchased infantry to minimize the chance of them getting stuck.
Fixed stuff with how infantry behaves when you purchase them, should be much smoother now.
Ammo layout in the ammo trucks have been fixed, the most used ammos have two sets of AP and HE rounds now.
Enemy tanks drive around ammo crates instead of getting stuck in them.
More spawn points for enemy tanks, reducing chance of enemy tanks spawning on top of eachother. Also makes their attack a bit more varied.
Hint texts added for loading screens.
Fixed a bug where a additional transport arrived when buying Panzerwerfer
Bunker MG's now have a 60 degree aiming angle, to prevent them from aiming through walls where they obviously cant shoop.
Fixed alot of units in the reinforcement menu where units had wrong pictures or text.
Replaced enemy heavy infantry with brandenburger and airborne (USA).
Added sounds to the nation select menu and intro.
A reinforcement sound now plays whenever a player recieves random reinforcements.
Added a train to Never4 map (Desert Bridges).
Heroic timer on Never6 (Cheap Hill) was set to 5 (forgot to set back after testing)
Fixed trenches on Never5 (Open and flat).
Fixed trenches on Never7 (Ardenne).
Canons on Never2 (The Beach) now attatch properly
Black holes on Never2 fixed.
Replaced first line bunker canons with 120MM double barrel canons on Never2 map.
Fixed clips so the AI tanks cant cheat their way around hedgehogs on the sides of map.
Added a 120MM Canon on Never3 (The Hill)
Added a 120MM Canon on Never4 on the train.
Price balancing.Alot of work has gone through the price balancing of units.
Prices are to represent their use and historical production values.There is too much to list and for me to remember for specific units,but each nation will have their own style of play because of prices and availability of units.