If you want to help or contact me email me at "Omgklash@gmail.com"
If you are a coder I would be happy to collaborate with you (as long as you're not a troll)
Similarly, if you are a graphics designer I would be happy to let you help me too (At the moment I need textures for the guns)
Update Log 07/07/17
In this update I really wanted to make the start a bit harder as it was too easy to just pick Swadia as your starting location, kill a bunch of looters and make an army of Swadian Knights. In this update I have redone the Bandit Troop Tree so they are much more tougher now making the start very perilous. I did this to make freelancing a viable option so you can build up a bank retire and start off with a bank load of cash. Or you can desert :D Some of the new bandit parties carry around a lot of denars now so if you are skilled and brave enough you can make a quick grand by killing a few bandit groups. Some bandit also have guns which will make it easier to obtain a firearm now. as I think it was much harder in 2.1.2. I did this as I don't see people trying to freelance to become a Master Gunner etc. just to get a gun. However the Flintlock Sniper Rifle is still only available though freelancing as a Nord Sniper.
1. I re did the Rhodok Troop Tree adding cavalry, gunners, guards and a better archer. I am trying to bust out updates very fast so I can create a full version before the holidays end so if there are any bugs or issues be sure to let me know so I can fix them. I've tried to make the Rhodok cavalry have two options; light or heavy cavalry so you can choose between a slow but tanky army or a fast and expendable army. I also added guards as the Rhodoks didn't have any soldiers with shields
2. I re did the bandits although I couldn't think of any good substitutes for Steppe bandits so they remain but I replaced Forest Bandits with my new looters because I also couldn't think of a substitute for them. The new bandits include; Pirates (Sea Raiders), Barbarians (Taiga Bandits), Hill Tribesman (Mountain Bandits), Slavers (Desert Bandits), Brigands, Thieves and Highwaymen (Looters)
3. I improved the Nord Troop Tree adding a few more units like Raiders and Nord Pirates
4. I added some more Damascus Steel Weapons that are very rare to find in marketplaces
5. I added a few more weapons as well like the Long Pike and the Executioner's Axe
6. I fixed some small problems with a few troops and items. I also made it so the Flintlock Rifle can now be used on horseback and has an ammo capacity of 4 bullets which really buffs the Sarranids as they are the only faction with Mounted Gunners at the moment
7. I added in a few subtle easter eggs :D
Once again I am only 14 and new to coding so don't ask for anything to crazy (like new factions) because I most likely wont know how to do it. But if you do have any good insight or ideas tell me and I will try to make it a reality.
A summary of what I've added to Native 2.1.1 and Native 2.1.2
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Adds Nord Troops, New Weapons, New Starting Equipment and More.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.