This adds some SLU nations (with their consent and input) as factions in medieval 2, for use in battles only. As they are not historical, I haven't put them in campaign, though that can change. I may add to this as time goes on.
Adds nations from the online simulation Nation States (from the Social Liberal Union region) to medieval, with the nation creators' input about medieval history and warfare in their nation.
2. Unzip file into mod folder
3. Go to steam and right click on Medieval Total War 2
4. Copy whole UI folder from mod and paste in vanilla data folder, replacing the vanilla file (otherwise the UI goes a bye-bye)
5. Select Properties
6. Click [set launch options]
7. Paste this [--features.mod=mods/SLUMod1.0] in the box and click ok.
8. Launch the game