The time has come for the final update of the year, version 4.4! Included in this update are a plethora of changes including a total rethinking of weapon reach, speed and minumum damage, expanded tombs, overhauled kogoruhn, balance changes, bugfixes, mesh improvements and much more! I hope you enjoy this update!
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed an issue where the warhammer 'Skull Crusher' mesh scale was incorrect (if you already have Rebirth installed please remove 'w_art_warhammer_crusher' from morrowind/data files/w)
* Fixed an issue where Mehra Milo were to take you somewhere 'private' where the ordinators can't hear you, only to have one standing next to you during the conversation.
* Fixed an issue where the Skeleton Pirate Captain in Himmelhorst Barrow didn't have his unique weapon 'Seasplitter".
* Fixed an issue where enchanted marksmen gear were too common in crates due to a typo in leveled-lists.
* Fixed issues where changes in Rebirth caused issues with the pathfinding for Fargoth.
* Fixed an issue where the player were able to hop into the water during the prologue.
* Fixed an issue where the topic 'kwama egg' was accidentely removed from the game.
* Fixed an issue where Beldoh the Undying was accidentely removed from the game.
* Fixed issues where companion spells were set to self instead of touch.
* Fixed an issue where the Robe of Mysticism had the wrong enchantment.
* Fixed an issue where Blighted Shalks and Scribs were not hostile.
* Fixed an issue where the entrance to Ainab was partially buried.
* Fixed a massive amount of typos.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Player made potions were somewhat too powerful in v 4.3. Therefore I've tweaked some stats to what I believe will make playermade potions useful, while not being too overpowered.
* The service refusal list have been greatly expanded along with new and more varied dialogue.
* Dark Brotherhood Assassins will not attack the player until he/she reaches level 15.
* Dunmer Delicacies, Balmora has undergone an overhaul to make it feel more realistic.
* Removed Tribunal/Bloodmoon ingredients from traders and containers in Vvardenfell.
* There's now a small chance that urns contain remains of the dead.
* Removed Imperial Skeleton Warriors/Archers from leveled-lists.
* Dialogue and text tweaks and additions.
* Landscape improvements.
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
* Ashlander traders now offer items that are more specific to Ashlanders like Hides, Netch/Chitin weapons and armor, Ashlander shields and other misc items. More specific items will be added in the future.
Imperial Legion Diversity
* Legioniers are no longer clones and there are now a large variety of both female/male guards of different races.
Imperial Guards are no longer clones
Ancestral Tombs Overhaul
* An work in progress overhaul to expand or improve most of the tombs on Vvardenfell. This overhaul includes for example new areas, new loot and misc items. Note that not all tombs have been expanded, as some are large enough, and were only in need of cluttering. As of now the following Tombs have been overhauled:
- Alen Ancestral Tomb
- Andalen Ancestral Tomb
- Andalor Ancestral Tomb
- Andas Ancestral Tomb
- Andavel Ancestral Tomb (minor cluttering)
- Andrano Ancestral Tomb
- Andrethi Ancestral Tomb
- Andules Ancestral Tomb
- Aralen Ancestral Tomb
* Kogoruhn has recived a major facelift with much more clutter, enemies and loot. The areas affected are the following:
- Kogoruhn, Hall of Maki
- Kogoruhn, Hall of Phisto
- Kogoruhn, Hall of the Watchful Touch
- Kogoruhn, Vault of Aerode
- Kogoruhn, Dome of Pollock's Eve
- Kogoruhn, Dome of Urso
Kogoruhn has undergone an overhaul with the aim to make it a bit more interesting
* New Spells:
- Command Humanoid: Strong (10-10 for 15 seconds)
- Command Humanoid: Great (15-15 for 15 seconds)
- Command Humanoid: Wild (20-20 for 15 seconds)
- Command Creature: Strong (10-10 for 15 seconds)
- Command Creature: Great (15-15 for 15 seconds)
- Command Creature: Wild (20-20 for 15 seconds)
* New Armor
- Ashlander shields (3 variations), complementing the 2 already present in the mod.
* New Clothing
- Traveler's Robe
- Healer's Robe
* The swing-speed of all weapons have been standardized. Previously speed was mainly dependant on the material and the weight of the weapons, but this causes too many
inbalances making some weaker weapon types have higher dps than stronger weapon types. While I understand that this is a bold move I strongly believe this is the
way to make different weapon-categories more interesting and varied.
- Warhammers 0.5
- Battle Axes 0.6
- Claymores 0.7
- Halberds: 0.75
- Dai-Katanas 0.8
- Spears: 0.9
- Broadswords 0.95
- Longswords: 1.0
- War Axes 1.05
- Katanas: 1.1
- Maces: 1.1
- Sabers: 1.15
- Shortswords: 1.2
- Staves: 1.25
- Wakizashis: 1.3
- Clubs: 1.35
- Daggers 1.6
- Tantos 1.7
* The reach of all weapons have been standardized (with some individual tweaks). The new values now matches the visual reach in-game.
- Warhammers 0.7
- Battle Axes 0.7
- Claymores 1.3
- Dai-Katanas 1.3
- Halberds: 1.2 (Iron) 1.4 (Steel/Dwemer/Glass) 1.5 (Ebony)
- Spears: 1.3 (Chitin/Iron/Silver/Dwemer/Deadric) 1.6 (Ebony) 1.8 (Steel/Adamantium)
- Broadswords 0.5
- Longswords: 0.6
- War Axes 0.4
- Katanas: 0.6
- Maces: 0.4
- Sabers: 0.6
- Shortswords: 0.4
- Staves: 1.0 (Dwemer/Dreugh) 1.1 (Wooden/Silver) 1.15 (Ebony/Deadric) 1.20 (Glass/Steel)
- Wakizashis: 0.4
- Clubs: 0.4
- Daggers 0.3
- Tantos 0.3
* The minumum damage of all weapons have been standardized (maximum damage varies depending on material and weapon-type). This will provide a framework that's much easier to work with,
and will provide better balance overall, especially with the new speed and reach values.
- Battle Axes
- War Axes
* Other weapon changes
- Included the mod "Spear-Staff Fix", which changes the position where Spears/Staffs are held into something more realistic.
- A ton of tweaks to maximum damage of all weapons.
* Amulet of Admonition value from 1750 to 1250.
* Amulet of Flesh Made Whole enchantment no longer restores attributes as it already has a ton of positive benifits.
* Bonelords can now summon skeletal minions. Bonelords has also recived new curse spells such as silence and sound.
* Clannfears are now immune to normal weapons (only Daedra which weren't).
* Clannfears now have 25 % fire resistance (50 % for the Fire Clannfear).
* Ash Ghouls have recieved new offensive and defensive fire-spells.
* Dwemer Spectres have recieved new offensive frost-spells.
* All skeletons are now immune to immune to paralysis.
* Liches now summon Bonelords instead of Skeletons.
* Beldoh the Undying soul value from 200 to 400.
* Radac Stungnthumz soul value from 200 to 400.
* Ancestor Ghost speed from 18 to 25.
* Bonewalker speed from 12 to 20.
* Ash Ghoul speed from 30 to 60.
New Ashlander Shields and new models for old ones
* Rest of St. Meris (Restore Fatigue) magnitude from 1-10 to 10-10.
* Stamina magnitude (Restore Fatigue) from 5 to 20 to 10-10.
* Stamina duration (Restore Fatigue) from 5 to 10.
* Restore Fatigue magnitude from 5 to 10.
* Restore Fatigue: Strong magnitude from 5 to 10.
* Restore Fatigue: Great magnitude from 5 to 10.
* Restore Fatigue: Wild magnitude from 5 to 10.
* Powerwell (Fortify Magicka) magnitude from 5-20 to 25-25.
* Daedric Magicka (Fortify Magicka) magnitude from 25-25 to 50-50
* Daedric Magicka (Fortify Magicka) duration from 60 to 30.
* Vitality (Fortify Health) magnitude from 5-20 to 25-25.
* Blood Gift (Fortify Health) magnitude from 10-30 to 25-50.
* Deadric Health (Fortify Health) magnitude from 25-25 to 50-50
* Deadric Health (Fortify Health) duration from 60 to 30.
* Enrichment (Fortify Fatigue) magnitude from 5-20 to 25-25.
* Vigor (Fortify Fatigue) magnitude from 10-30 to 25-50.
* Daedric Fatigue (Fortify Fatigue) magnitude from 25-25 to 50-50.
* Daedric Fatigue (Fortify Fatigue) duration from 60 to 30.
* Disintegrate Weapon magnitude from 50-50 to 50-100.
* Disintegrate Armor magnitude from 50-50 to 50-100.
* Summon Skeleton: Weak duration from 15 to 30 seconds.
* Far Silence duration from 10 to 15.
* Grave Curses magnitude from 5-5 to 10-10.
* Reflect duration from 15 to 30.
* Reflect: Strong duration from 15 to 30.
* Reflect: Great duration from 15 to 30.
* Reflect Wild duration from 15 to
* Chameleon duration from 15 to 30.
* Chameleon: Strong duration from 15 to 30.
* Chameleon: Great duration from 15 to 30.
* Chameleon: Wild duration from 15 to 30.
* Sanctuary duration from 15 to 30.
* Sanctuary: Strong duration from 15 to 30.
* Sanctuary: Great duration from 15 to 30.
* Sanctuary: Wild duration from 15 to 30.
* Blind duration from 10 to 15 seconds.
* Blind: Strong duration from 10 to 15 seconds.
* Blind: Great duration from 10 to 15 seconds.
* Blind: Wild duration from 10 to 15 seconds.
* Fireball area of effect from 5 to 4.
* Shockball area of effect from 5 to 4.
* Frostball area of effect from 5 to 4.
* Fire Storm area of effect from 10 to 12.
* Lighting Storm area of effect from 10 to 12.
* Poisonous Cloud area of effect from 10 to 12.
* Frost Storm area of effect from 10 to 12.
Spells (base cost)
* Command Humanoid base cost from 3.5 to 2.0.
* Fortify Magicka base cost from 0.6 to 0.4.
* Fortify Fatigue base cost from 0.5 to 0.4.
* Fortify Health base cost from 0.6 to 0.4.
* Fortify Skill base cost from 1.2 to 1.0.
* Restore Fatigue base cost from 6 to 4.
* Reflect base cost from 1.0 to 0.7.
* Charmeleon base cost from 1.0 to 0.5.
* Sanctuary base cost from 0.8 to 0.6
* Blind base cost from 1.2 to 1.0.
* Lord's Blessing (new power)
- Fortify Health 20 points for 30 seconds.
* Blood of the North
- Restored to vanilla settings.
* Tower Warden (new power)
- Reflect 20-20 for 90 seconds
* Removed Beggar's Nose spell
- Poison Damage from 3-3 for 10 seconds to 4-4 for 10 seconds.
* Lover's Kiss
- Paralyze for 5 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Removed Damage Fatigue 20 points on self.
* New models for Silver Claymore, Silver Longsword and Silver Shortsword.
* Some chests in Daedric ruins now have a deadric theme to them.
* Replaced the old cookingpot with a better optimized model.
* Blood of the Quarra Masters has recieved a unique icon/texture.
* Ancient Dagoth Brandy has recieved a unique icon/texture.
* Spoiled Dwemer Oil has recieved a unique icon/texture.
* Potion of Heroism has recived a unique icon/texture.
* Imperfect Elixir has recived a unique icon/texture.
* Pyroil Tar has recived a unique icon/texture.
* New models and icons for all Ashlander shields.
* Skeleton War-Wizard has recieved a unique model.
* Skeleton Berserkers have recieved unique models.
* Lich-Priest Khelam has recieved a unique model.
* Beldoh the Undying has recieved a unique model.
* Skeleton Champion has recieved a unique model.
* Skeleton Warrior has recieved a unique model.
* Worm Lord has recieved a unique model.
* Wolf Helmets have recieved new models.
* Sea Splitter has recived a new model.
Unique potions such as Potion of Heroism and Imperfect Elixir have recieved unique textures
Thanks for 2017 guys! It's been a busy year with a ton of updates and new stuff to explore and discover. I hope you see you all in 2018! If you like what I'm doing here feel free to give this mod a vote in the 2017 Mod of the Year Award. I appreciate your support greatly!