You know the drill by know.. another update, and another massive changelog. This is the 39.th (!) update for Morrowind Rebirth, and down below you can read more in-depth what the new update brings.
* Faras Thirano, an enchanter offering enchanters services is no longer the owner of ALL the items in Ghostgate, Tower of Dawn Lower Level (including everything in the treasury lol).
* Riekling Raider now uses the correct set of sounds (instead of werewolf).
* Yak gro-Skandar, The Rat In The Pot, will no longer walk barefoot.
* Removed ownership from all items in Shara (NPCs are hostile).
* Fixed several zero-locks.
A new fort, Fort Ashmoth, haunted by the undead..
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed an issue where Greater Skeleton Champions were set so spawn at an earlier level than Skeleton Champions.
* Removed a duplicate of 'Yahahul Maessa', an ashlander already present at Ghostgate.
* Ancenstral Wisdom Staff will no longer float when trying to place it on the ground.
* Landscape fixes and improvements, mainly in the West Gash/Bitter Coast region.
* Kayla Mevureius, Caldera, will no longer offer trading/spellmaking services.
* Llandras Belaal was accidentely removed from Balmora in a previous update.
* Removed an underscore between Meralvyn Sethan's first and last name.
* An experimental fix for hand-to-hand dealing too much damage.
* Fixed missing icon for the Ancestral Wisdom Staff.
* Gave names to some generic bandits.
* Removed bugged bellow mesh.
* Fixed hundreds of floaters.
* Fixed typos.
Buy an old treasure map from Irgola, the pawnbroker in Caldera, and locate the hidden treasure..
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Spell projectile travel speed is now slightly slower, and as a result ranged spells are somewhat easier to dodge.
* Skeleton Warrior (Orc) renamed to Orc Skeleton Warrior.
* Slime renamed to 'Abomination'.
* Travel guides can now take you from:
- Seyda Neen to Ebonheart.
- Pelagiad to Ebonheart
- Ebonheart to Seyda Neen.
- Ebonheart to Pelagiad
- Ebonheart to Vivec.
Guards will now follow and investigate if you are in sneak-mode..
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
* Guards will now follow and investigate what you are doing if you sneak around. Mind you have to be pretty close for them to take notice.
* Buy an old treasure map from Irgola, the pawnbroker in Caldera, and locate a hidden treasure. X marks the spot, or spots..
* Picking up a "cursed" item will now summon a random Daedra instead of just Dremora Lords.
* More desciptive in-game dialogue for the following topics "hunger" and "golden saints".
* Molag Amur overhaul [BETA] with new content featuring:
- Improved landscapes with less floating objects, texture seams, bleeding meshes etc.
- A new fort, Fort Ashmoth [BETA], haunted by the undead (exterior + interior).
- New NPCs and encounters.
* Valenvaryon, a Dunmer stronghold in the northern Ashlands has recieved an overhaul.
* Silt Striders will now play an unused animation every now and then.
* Some changes to Gnisis including a minaret for the temple.
* Added new cellar to Gorvas Vules's Tower, Seyda Neen.
* Added living quarters to Pelagiad, Guild of Mages.
* 10 new scrolls added to leveled lists.
- Scroll of the Bonedancer
- Scroll of the Saint
- Scroll of Elemental Fury
- Scroll of Errodation
- Scroll of Firewind
- Scroll of Undying Fury
- Scroll of Unending Terror
- Scroll of Elemental Protection
- Scroll of Blazing Fire
- Scroll of Blind Faith
* Minor changes to Ebonheart/Khuul.
New unique items:
- Willbreaker [Mace]
- Firewind [Ring]
* Greater Skeleton Champion health from 120 to 180.
* Skeleton Warrior (Orc) health from 80 to 120.
* Frost Atronach health from 105 to 110.
* Flame Atronach health from 75 to 90.
* Corprus Stalker health from 100 to 120.
* Lame Corprus health from 100 to 130.
* Ash Zombie health from 100 to 140.
* Ash Slave health from 100 to 150.
* Hunger health from 180 to 160.
* Winged Twilight speed from 30 to 25.
* Frost Atronach speed from 14 to 18.
* Storm Atronach speed from 9 to 14.
* Clannfear Runt speed from 60 to 30.
* Fire Clannfear speed from 40 to 30.
* Clannfear speed from 40 to 30.
* Corprus Stalker speed from 7 to 15.
* Lame Corprus speed from 10 to 15.
* Ash Zombie speed from 25 to 35.
* Golden Saint speed from 50 to 55
* Dremora speed from 50 to 55.
* Mudcrab speed from 6 to 15.
* Ogrim speed from 20 to 25.
* Daedroth speed from 30 to 25.
* Rockcrab speed from 9 to 15.
* Ascended Sleeper damage from 25-75 to 25-50.
* Hunger damage from 15-35 to 15-30.
- Note that speed is tied to animation, so a speed of 15 (for example) is not the same for all creatures.
* Increased traders/merchants mercantile skills (most now have 60/75 points).
* Ordinators will no longer wield ebony maces.
* Ancestral Wisdom Staff value from 4250 to 2225.
* Steel Blade of Heaven value from 120 to 325.
* Amulet of Flesh Made Whole value from 1775 to 4850.
* Belt of Sanguine (10 entries) value from 1500 to 750.
* Amulet of Domination value from 750 to 2450.
* Ralen Family Belt value from 200 to 750.
* Agustas' Amulet value from 250 to 3850.
* Ring of Faith value from 7850 to 6250.
* Eye-Maze Ring value from 50 to 500.
* Blood Belt value from 150 to 425.
Gnisis Temple now has a minaret, as displayed in concept art..
* Hornhand [Damage Fatigue] magnitude from 50-50 to 30-30.
* Doze [Damage Fatigue] magnitude from 25-25 to 20-20.
* Weariness [Drain Fatigue] magnitude from 1-10 to 10-10.
* Weariness [Drain Fatigue] duration from 1 to 10.
* Ring of Kahjiit enchantment:
- Fortify Attribute: Speed, duration from 60 seconds to 30 seconds (reverted from 3.8).
* Pilgrim's Robe enchantment:
- Feather magnitude from 25-25 to 50-50.
Spear of Bitter Mercy enchantment:
- Reflect magnitude from 10-20 to 25-25.
* Ring of Equity enchantment:
- Spell Absorption magnitude from 100 to 50.
* Zenithar's Whispers enchantment:
- Charm duration from 5 to 10.
- Charm magnitude from 30-30 to 25-25.
* Amulet of Domination enchantment:
- Command Creature magnitude from 15-15 to 10-10.
- Command Humanoid magnitude from 15-15 to 10-10.
* Eye-Maze Ring enchantment:
- Charmeleon duration from 10 to 15.
- Charmeleon magnitude from 10-50 to 5-25
* Scroll of Ekash's Lock Splitter enchantment:
- Open from 100 to 100 to 75-100.
* Elvul's Black Blindfold enchantment:
- Blind duration from 60 to 30.
* Agustas' Amulet enchantment:
- Blind magnitude from 25-50 to 25-25.
- Blind duration from 30 to 10.
- Silence duration from 30 to 5.
* Blood Belt enchantment:
- Fortify Health duration from 1 to 30.
- Fortify Health Magnitude from 5-25 to 5-20.
* Steel Blade of Heaven enchantment:
- Levitate duration from 30 to 15.
- Levitate magnitude from 50-50 to 20-20.
* Black Dart enchantment:
- Poison duration from 120 to 30.
- Poison magnitude from 10-10 to 3-3.
* Ice Blade of the Monarch enchantment:
- Frost Damage from 10-30 to 5-20.
* Carmine Dart enchantment:
- Damage Fatigue duration from 30 to 5.
- Poison duration from 30 to 15
- Poison magnitude from 10-10 to 3-3.
* Heartfang enchantment:
- Weakness to Frost magnitude from 75-75 to 50-50.
- Frost Damage from 25-50 to 5-20.
* Loot in smugglers crates and barrels have been reduced by around 25 % + some fixes to duplicate references.
* Scroll of Golnara's Eye-Maze value from 500 to 275.
* Scroll drop chance from 25 % none to 50 % none.
* Practice Dummy health from 2500 to 1500.
New model for the Dwemer Halberd and Ward of Phnem..
* New models for:
- Trollbone Towershield
- Telvanni Towershield
- Steel Towershield
- Ward of Phnem
- Steel Shield.
- Dwemer Halberd
- Willow Flower
- Black Anther
* Morrowind Rebirth should now be fully compatible with 'Tomb of the Snow Prince'.
Valenvaryon, a Dunmer stronghold in the northern Ashlands has recieved an overhaul.
THANK YOU for your support and feedback throughout 2016! It's been a year filled with new and cool stuff along with 4 major updates, and 2017 will be just as hectic! If you like what I'm doing, please consider a vote for Morrowind Rebirth in in this years "Mod of the Year". With that said I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope to see you all next year.