New month and a new update! Version 3.5 is a minor update, including balance changes, bugfixes and some small additions.. but above all, toilets! I also want to wish you all a Happy New Year, and I hope to see you around in 2016!
* Trueflame, Odd Dwemer Weapon and Barilzar's Mazed Band enchantment values have been set to 0 so that the player doesn't accidentely enchant these, and break quests.
* All items/containers inside the Dagoth Ur Facility were owned by by Asha-Ammu Kutebani and Bodean for no apparent reason.
* Removed a big root in Sethan's Tradehouse which was partially floating in the air, revealing an open part of the mesh.
* 'Warchief Durgoc' should be 'Warchief Durgok'. ID's relating to him use k, such as his shield.
* The entrance to Uulernil's House, Pelagiad, was not properly connected to the house.
* Removed extra spaces from the message in the script "DoorBarricaded".
* Orrent Geontene, Ald'ruhn Guild of Mages, didn't wear any shoes.
* You can now rent a room at Sethan's Tradehouse, Tel Branora.
* Added missing "gloveScript" to Bal Molagmer Left Glove.
* Bormir, an archer, had no arrows.
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Some creatures had too much magica, making them cast only curses during during battle.
* Hunger Summon didn't have the same stats as the regular Hunger.
* Andus Tradehouse, Maar Gan, will no longer be locked at nights.
* Renamed a few keys to fit the new naming scheme "Key to..".
* The entrance to Kunirai was partially blocked by terrain.
* Fixed messed up ceiling in Irgola's Pawnshop, Caldera.
* Fixed broken pathgrids in Hla Oad.
* Landscape fixes and improvements.
* Fixed typos in books/notes.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Tralin Indalas, Morag Tong HQ (Vivec), now offers various tools of assasination such as throwing stars, throwing knives and darts.
* Clendil, Balmora, will no longer sell/buy armor.
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
* Various settlements (not all of them, yet) have been granted TOILETS! Yes, it's true. Use them well, outlander.
* Made some astethical changes to Dagon Fel. Hint: Dwemer ruins.
* Reduced the weight of Longswords by 2 units. This change gives a more 'realistic' space between Longswords and Claymores.
* Stormblade value from 130 to 450
* Icebreaker value from 100 to 475
* Icicle value from 220 to 625
* Fireblade from 125 to 275
* Fortify Attribute/Health/Magica/Fatigue spells are now somewhat cheaper to cast.
* Disintegrate weapon magnitude changed from 50-50 to 30-30.
* Disintegrate Armor magnitude changed from 50-50 to 30-30.
* Daedric Bite magnitude from 50-50 to 40-40.
* Vivec's Wrath:
- Damage health magnitude from 10-20 to 5-15
- Frost damage magnitude from 10-20 to 5-15
- Shock Damage magnitude from 10-20 to 5-15
- Fire damage magnitude from 10-20 to 5-15
* Scroll of Drathis' Soulrot enchantment:
- Poison Damage magnitude from 15-45 for 5 seconds to 5-5 for 5 seconds.
- Paralyze duration from 5 to 4.
* Scroll of Purity of Body enchantment:
- Restore Health/Restore Fatigue magnitude changed from 200-200 to 50-50.
* Scroll of Illnea's Breath enchantment:
- Frost Damage magnitude from 25-50 to 15-30.
- Frost Damage AOE from 10 to 8.
- Paralyze duration from 5 to 3.
* Scroll of Didala's Knack enchantment:
- Charm magnitude from 0-25 to 5-25.
* Freezing Touch enchantment magnitude from 1-25 to 1-15.
* Chocking Touch enchantment magnitude from 1-25 to 1-15.
- Now matches "Burning Touch" enchantment.
* 'hunger_fghl' didn't have the same spells/abilities as other Hungers. It was also much weaker, which is kinda odd since it carries the "Sarano Ebony Helm".
* Dagoth Ur health from 1400 to 1600 (1000 in vanilla).
* Shalk Firebite magnitude from 2-6 to 4-8.
* Hunger health from 160 to 180.
* Milyn Faram's Scroll (Summon Deadroth) value from 300 to 350.
* Scroll of Summon Frost Atronach value from 350 to 300.
* Scroll of Ekash's Lock Splitter value from 500 to 375.
* Scroll of Supreme Domination value from 1000 to 450.
* Scroll of Greater Domination value from 750 to 300.
* Scroll of Lesser Domination value from 500 to 150.
* Scroll of the Hidden Killer value from 1000 to 750.
* Scroll of Windwalker value from 1500 to 1000.
* Removed edits to the game setting 'fpickpocketmult'. Use the MCP (Morrowind Code Patch) 'pickpocket fix' instead.
* New readme for 'Morrowind Rebirth - Racial Diversity 1.5'. Thanks to 'tkm625'!
Enjoy, and Happy New Year!