This mod intends to add various weapons from all around the globe to Misery mod, weapons of every stalker's dream. Suggestions, Feedbacks and points of view are very welcomed ! Have fun with these new toys !

Forum Thread
M203 gl support (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : The Armed Zone : Forum : Suggestions : M203 gl support) Post Reply
Thread Options
Jun 29 2019 Anchor

So i've played a while now and noticed that there are not many weapons that support the M203 grenade launcher. I never found one gun that had M203 support and even guns that state they could, i still can't attache them on like the M4A1 carbine's. So im wondering if it was intended because it woulde be cool to have an grenade launcher on guns like HK416, ar15 or g36 for example.

Sorry for bad english

Jun 30 2019 Anchor

Launcher has been turned off for several weapons due to two reasons:

1. Most new animations don't support launchers.

2. Some weapons don't accept launchers in real life, so we followed the same approach in TAZ.

If a gun states that it takes launcher than it probably does, some HK416 variants do, the ones with standard handguard.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.