This mod intends to add various weapons from all around the globe to Misery mod, weapons of every stalker's dream. Suggestions, Feedbacks and points of view are very welcomed ! Have fun with these new toys !

Forum Thread
AMD-65 Memory issue (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : The Armed Zone : Forum : Errors and bugs : AMD-65 Memory issue) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 8 2019 Anchor

Since mp5lng seems to like it so much, I thought I'd try one out. It's actually good bit of fun. Its recoil isn't as low as it should be, but it still controls better than other unsilenced 7.62 AKs.

That is, when I can get it to work. It seems to be crashing my game a good bit whenever I attempt to equip it.

Expression : !m_error_code
Function : raii_guard::~raii_guard
File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrServerEntities\script_storage.cpp
Line : 748
Description : not enough memory

This seems to occur often when I already have a Primary weapon drawn and ready, and I double click on the AMD in inventory to swap them right away. If I holster the Primary weapon first, this problem doesn't seem to occur. I guess the process of quick-swapping is a bit resource intensive?

EDIT: Affects the same case in Secondary slot as well. AMD-65 does not seem to like immediately being equipped unless weapons are holstered first.

Edited by: Servalion

Aug 9 2019 Anchor

Interesting finding, I'll try a few attempts and see if I can produce the same issue as well as trying to fix it.

Aug 9 2019 Anchor
mp5lng wrote:

Interesting finding, I'll try a few attempts and see if I can produce the same issue as well as trying to fix it.

Ok, good. In the meantime, I'll try to see if any other firearms constantly crash the game under these circumstances, but so far, AMD-65's the only one I've noticed.

EDIT: I should also mention, my game save is getting a bit more sensitive. Guess I could only stave off the Memory issue in general for so long. It's difficult to travel from one area to another without it crashing due to lack of Memory before it successfully completes (this seems at its worst when attempting Yanov to Zaton). If your save is fresh and long lasting still, you probably won't be able to reproduce this issue, because your save still has enough memory to allow it.

Edited by: Servalion

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.