Star Wars Mod for the Egosoft X3 series game, specifically Albion Prelude. This mod adds High quality ships, locations and sounds, as close as possible to the original films, something most people seem to loose focus of.

Forum Thread
0.9.9 bug list (Games : X³: Terran Conflict : Mods : Star Wars Mod Reborn : Forum : Bug Reports : 0.9.9 bug list) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Dec 4 2017 Anchor

Victory I and Victory II are identical - stats wise and model wise. I think old model is Victory II (wings are filled) while the new model is Victory I (has the space between wings fins).

I don't know if "TIE Fighter,Advance" isn't supose to be First Order TIE? It has better stats than normal TIE, but use normal TIE model, instead FO black hull.

Dec 5 2017 Anchor

not sure if this has been submitted earlier

Teladi millitary ( naboo fighter) no skin

20171205124554 1

i am checking core files and reinstalling mod as i have found a pelta and mc70 frigate with no textures i believe20171205131445 1 20171205125710 1

Dec 5 2017 Anchor

Something is wrong on your end. I dont have Teladi race in my game. They are called "Corporate Sector" I think. Also I dont have "CS Recon N1 Vanguard". In my game same is called just "N1 Vanguard" and it has yellow textures with silver tips on the engines. Try a clean install of the game and putting in just the Star Wars mod. Also make sure all the .cat and .dat files in the "addon" folder are following previous number. For example if you dont have 04.cat/04.dat rename all of the 05+ to a lower number.

Edited by: koztaz

Dec 5 2017 Anchor
kgocb001 wrote:

Victory I and Victory II are identical - stats wise and model wise. I think old model is Victory II (wings are filled) while the new model is Victory I (has the space between wings fins).

I don't know if "TIE Fighter,Advance" isn't supose to be First Order TIE? It has better stats than normal TIE, but use normal TIE model, instead FO black hull.

Just rebalanced Victories, Victory I side turrets cannot mount weapons now , work as missile tubes.

Tie Fighter Advanced is a updated Tie fighter.

The FO Tie Fighter is the" superiority fighter prototype", we are in a time when the T70 X-Wing and Tie FOs were just launched.

Further Fixes for 0.9.9B

- Y-Wing A4 R2 slot mounts only 1 R2 now.

-DP20 main gun bank weapon mounts reduced to allowed limit.

-YKL37R NOVA dock slot removed because TS and TP ships are restricted from using docks, will try fix this at some point.

-Neutron Star Class TL all turrets fixed.

Edited by: MikSka

Dec 5 2017 Anchor
koztaz wrote:

Something is wrong on your end. I dont have Teladi race in my game. They are called "Corporate Sector" I think. Also I dont have "CS Recon N1 Vanguard". In my game same is called just "N1 Vanguard" and it has yellow textures with silver tips on the engines. Try a clean install of the game and putting in just the Star Wars mod. Also make sure all the .cat and .dat files in the "addon" folder are following previous number. For example if you dont have 04.cat/04.dat rename all of the 05+ to a lower number.

thanks think ive done it however finding it hard to find the second otas shipyard with the other nebulon b frigates in and corrilian20171205160250 1

Dec 5 2017 Anchor

Cant help you with ingame stuff because I am pretty new to the mod too.

Dec 5 2017 Anchor

The FO Tie Fighter is the" superiority fighter prototype", we are in a time when the T70 X-Wing and Tie FOs were just launched.

There are two types of First Order Tie Fighters:

TIE/fo Fighter - ungraded TIE but wihout turret

Starwars.wikia.com

TIE/sf Fighter - space superority, has turrets additional shields, missiles and hyperdrive.

Starwars.wikia.com

Plus Kylo Ren TIE Silencer

From what I see in your mod there is only TIE/sf and Silencer for now.

Edited by: kgocb001

Dec 8 2017 Anchor

OK guys I think I have found a huge bug, but since the 0.99 update I was starting all over as a bounty hunter, I though it was a mod related "feature". Not sure though, but I will need someone else to confirm it. And it is verry simple. Start as a bounty hunter and try to cross 5 sectors without a pirate ship spawning, compleetly ignoring all of the traders nearby and going straight towards you. Even worse. Pirates will ignore all of the traffic and chase you down even if you are at the center of the sector. I couldnt manage to pass 2 sectors without constant pirate harassment. Now I decided to give it another go and started as a humble merchant... Aaand nothing. I was able to explore 6-7 sectors even do few missions and not a single kamikaze spawned. Please if someone can test and confirm/deny this.

Dec 9 2017 Anchor

i believe this is a game function as the original x3 AP had a split start where you where hunted by pirates hense the "hard" start. Starting with a combat freighter is an "easy" start.

Dec 9 2017 Anchor

Oh right I totally forgot about that. Cause I never started it, should be "Bounty hunteD" start... Well fine. Humble merchant is it then.

Dec 15 2017 Anchor

So I think the missle turrets on the Foray-class don't work. I can never get any missles to acturally fire. Also the models for the gun turrets are kind of broken.

Dec 18 2017 Anchor

MC80 (Mon Cal M1) is unable to dock fighters. Tested with the X wing. Unable to order x wing to dock through commmands or manually dock. Bringing up request permission to land just gives a static noise. Autopilot to dock or commanding to dock has the ship fly 2k away from the M1 and come to a complete stop and not move. M1 ship info shows 0/25 ships. Any fixes? Docking computers/carrier command software don't help either. Docking is fine with other ships.

ARC 170 - front left laser does not work, comes up greyed out on the main screen HUD. tested with IPC/KX10/cornelian/etc. first and third person view, only right blaster works. Other turrets work fine.

Edited by: 123bountyhunter

Dec 19 2017 Anchor

Z95 BT just.... GLOWS. It's wierd and kinda eerie. 0.o

Dec 20 2017 Anchor

do you have a screen shot

Dec 20 2017 Anchor
vanguardian1 wrote:

Z95 BT just.... GLOWS. It's wierd and kinda eerie. 0.o

I know about this one, will fix this week.

Dec 20 2017 Anchor

ISD 2 cant dock at miltary outposts belonging to the imperial faction without exploding also the mon cal independance variant cannot undock from player HQ without exploding as it is to long.

Dec 24 2017 Anchor

YT-1300 the astromech can't be installed into one of the turrets. It states that it is supported in the YT, but there is no way to activate/install the astromech.

Dec 25 2017 Anchor

zerogodlike, it's not just the ISD2, ALL of the larger star destroyer type (venator, legacy, imperial, etc) ships have docking issues because the bridge is higher than the docking connector. The frigate-star destroyers (gladiator, interdictor, etc) seem to have the same problem to a smaller extent, and the corvette type star destroyers (Imperial Customs, Vigil Corvette, haven't tried Raider) seem to need their docking point moved also.

Edited by: vanguardian1

Dec 25 2017 Anchor

Can someone help me fix this, theres a bug in my game where I cant see any of the screens. Ex: My property or command console. It wont pop up on the GUI its just the blank space. I don't know what is causing it, and at the same time my keyboard wont work on it. I press the buttons and the screens wont pop up.

Edited by: Ineedhelpplease

Dec 25 2017 Anchor

The StarViper-class Fghter Vanguard states that it is a ship that can contain 25MJ shields, but the cargo bay is size small and can't accept 25MJ shields [even when expanded].

Dec 25 2017 Anchor

Property menu? When you open it the most right subsection is with its options. Check if some of your ships or stations are disabled.

Dec 30 2017 Anchor

I spawned some Imperial Star Wing M4 fghters to set-up some test battle and found out these doesn't react to any "Sector Broadcast" commands. You have to manually issue an order to each of them.

I also pitched AI controled Resurgent SD vs Belator SD and both just circle around eachother...not shooting at all.

I think that AP AI might have problems with weapon ranges on bigger ships.

Edited by: kgocb001

Dec 31 2017 Anchor
kgocb001 wrote:

I spawned some Imperial Star Wing M4 fghters to set-up some test battle and found out these doesn't react to any "Sector Broadcast" commands. You have to manually issue an order to each of them.

I also pitched AI controled Resurgent SD vs Belator SD and both just circle around eachother...not shooting at all.

I think that AP AI might have problems with weapon ranges on bigger ships.

Try putting "Fight command software mk1 and 2" on those M4s and issue the orders again. "Sector broadcasts" are not ship specific. But some of the orders are software specific.

Some weapons ranges are too short to be equipped on such huge capital ships and this is not AI behavior. Big ships just try to avoid collission outside of the weapon range, OR without "Fight command software" your turrets are not set to attack enemies and even with ship command set to attack specific target, when ship turrets are set to "none", then they will not open fire. Most capitals dont have main guns. You need to set the turrets to attack.

Dec 31 2017 Anchor

Well I know it will sound kinda dumb that I did it but still. If you press the assigned button to use the s-foils for an x-wing or b-wing in any ship that does not have that feature the game will freeze up. The only way I found to fix it is to restart the game after ending the game via task manager. I can replicate it. The only good news I have to say about it is that it gives me another try at a YT-1300. First time I pressed it was in the starting ship for the humble merchant start, then by accident as the imperial commander start.

Jan 1 2018 Anchor
Strifelord wrote:

Well I know it will sound kinda dumb that I did it but still. If you press the assigned button to use the s-foils for an x-wing or b-wing in any ship that does not have that feature the game will freeze up. The only way I found to fix it is to restart the game after ending the game via task manager.

They stated in this patch sfoil only works on the correct version of the x-wing. Nothing else at this time. I get the same issue when accidentally hitting it.

Sorry for formatting on phone.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.