Check the Files section!
The mod includes:
- Cooperative version of the full ALLIED ASSAULT, SPEARHEAD and BREAKTHROUGH Campaigns,
- New menus,
- New, fully automatic respawn system, (Many thanks for Gabor)
- New exe files with working ingame browsers like before, (thanks to x-null.net)
- You can start visible servers, but don't forget to open the needed ports!
- You can use the old SP-Style Objectives window by using TAB (Many thanks for Chrissstrahl )
- The mod has 3 skill levels: Easy (original amount of enemies), Normal (more), Hard (many)
- If you play SPEARHEAD, you can choose your side! In Normandy you fight against the british arms, in Ardennes you find americans, in Berlin you'll confrontating with the soviets. I don't plane to make this to AA & BT.
- Thanks to Delovoy for the tests!
- Some maps are stayed as easy as it was the original, but some maps changed to a bit harder, or to really harder, like D-Day,
- Important: Don't try to play D-Day map if you're less than 3, because hat map is a really destructor map. (I suggest 2 sniper-player who cover the third runner...) This map is really hard. I think it's similar hard like the original was in the real life, but check it out, you'll notice why I say this.
- The mod could stay as a server-side mod, so ANYBODY can join to your game even, if they have no the mod! (the only different is that they cannot use the SP-Style Objective tab and they haven't COOP menus)
The mod includes these knowed bugs:
- SPEARHEAD's first map (t1l1) doesn't work on dedicated server
- We had not enough time for testing, so I could left some bugs.
- the engine can causes some unwanted suprises, because sometimes the map doesn't start its scripts. (the rate of these problems is less than 1%) These are the maps where I met with this problem:
- on map BT e3l3 pls don't use backward when you drive the AB41, or your teammates will be dead,
- some maps can be a bit laggy, maybe the long codes cause this (like D-Day), but playable.
- I had to modify hard some maps to play them in coop.
- Recommend to install the mod into a new MOHAA install, not recommmend to use with other mods.
- Delete the previous version's files (very important, if they are exist)
- Extract the zip files into your Medal of Honor folder
- if ask to overwrite the exe or pk3 files, click YES
- To play with ALLIED ASSAULT & BREAKTHROUGH, run the attached moh_breakthrough.exe
- To play with SPEARHEAD, run the attached moh_spearhead.exe
So thanks for your patient + support, and I hope you'll like this mod.
I hope we'll meet on COOP servers.
I developed a fully new game during the last years and now I created a page for it on moddb, you can find it here: Indiedb.com
See you in Revans and thanks for following my works,
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.