For many of you this will be your first foray into the deserts of North Africa, but for those of you who have played before, we have a lot of exciting new content. The key additions are a range of armour, 4 new maps, and the addition of Italian infantry (for full details click the link below).
Most importantly, the biggest new change is that we are now available to download directly through Steam. This will mean you need never worry about missing an update or patch in the future. We’d like to thank both Valve and Tripwire Interactive for this wonderful opportunity and for all their support.
Rest assured we are not going to just sit back and take it easy now. You should expect updates in the not too distant future (we already have a lot of progress made on our next patch) and now we have a solid base in North Africa it seems only natural to start contemplating other Mediterranean locations. If you have suggestions or information you’d like to share with us, or simply want to be part of this community, then please visit our forums.
- All new theatre of war – North Africa in the Mediterranean theatre brings an exciting new setting to Red Orchestra.
- 3 new nationalities featuring all new characters and voices including British, Australian and Italian soldiers.
- 6 all new vehicles featuring British and German early war armour
- Man 4 new Anti-Tank cannons to knock out approaching armour
- Choose from 8 brand new authentic infantry weapons
- 8 battle locations ranging from wide open deserts to urban settings
So whilst you’re waiting for Mare Nostrum to download why not go through our activity checklist.