Main download | Uninstall any "Patch" with a version number lower than this file's.
View Readme - How to combine 7z part files.txt for installation instructions.
The following mods have been confirmed to be incompatible with M2.
- Any follower management mod that affects M2 NPCs may cause unexpected quest issues. Avoid using to follower management mod for maids in M2.
ITALIC --- moderate incompatibility; usually aesthetic. New locations overlap each other, but quest progress can continue. Console commands such as ToggleCollision (tcl) may need to be used.
BOLD --- major incompatibility; M2 is rendered unplayable.
- Imperious - Races of Skyrim
- Overrides gameplay mechanics during scripted moments in M2, including enemy encounters.
- Improved Closefaced Helmets
- Replaces vanilla ebony helmets resulting in invisible faces for the Heroes of Nirn in M2.
- Interesting NPCs
- Places the ruin Skyshadow Crypt on top of a quest-specific location in M2 (Euphoria Palace).
- NOTE - the included Interesting NPCs patch with M2 alleviates this issue to an extent.
- Open Cities
- Quests will not progress when instructed to visit cities from the vanilla game.
- Perkus Maximus
- Assassination on certain M2 NPCs will not register them as dead.
- Shadows of the Past
- Places a dungeon behind the Euphoria Palace Catacombs entrance in M2.
- T'Skyrim – Winterhold
- Alters Winterhold significantly enough preventing M2 NPCs from navigating the area correctly.