The Maelstrom Mod introduces four new races to the Sins of a Solar Empire Universe. They are independent of the original races and have unique strengths and weaknesses. Maelstrom is available Rebellion, Diplomacy, Entrenchment and Original Sins.
The Maelstrom Mod for Rebellion. A epic battle between seven unique races ... TEC, Vasari, Advent, Norlamins, Replicators, Trade Alliance and the Pirates, all with their two respective factions Loyalists and Rebels.
* Rebellion 1.92 + compatible with all DLC's
Required Game Setup
* If you have a 64 bit operating system and 4-8 GBytes of Ram and a decent graphics card ... then you should be able to run all graphics settings at 'extreme'
Highlights Rebellion (Release 13) 30/07/2018
* Update Maelstrom compatibility from Sins Rebellion patch 1.85 to 1.92
* All Races - late game 'Transcendence Research' (combat, non-combat and Starbases) - massively expands logistics, Starbase, Planetary development, etc.
* All Races - Dreadnoughts created only when Capiatlship slots and fleet slot available
* All Races - Dreadnoughts all players have one at the start of the game.
* All Races - Dreadnoughts now have Loyalist and Rebel variants
* Replicator Race - added 'Antimatter Furnace" ability (to ships which can replicate) to reset the antimatter after a ship has been replicated.
* Pirate Race - weapons balance - Capitalships and Titans "Gauss" weapon (50 % reduction)... thanks to robert100
* Pirate Race - fixed a number of Pirate string research and description strings Extensive Bribes says Extensive Brides
* Pirate Raiders - reduced strength. Also add 2 additional Capitalship types (battle, Siege)