Lost Alpha is a new episode of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series made by dezowave group for free!
YOU DO NOT NEED THIS IF USING STORYLINE CHANGES MOD 1.03+ New official all.spawn, now @ ver.3 FINAL VERSION. I am uploading this for the rest of the community, normally released on AP pro or VK page, I did not create this, the RU team did. Google translated notes below, I WILL NOT PROVIDE TECH ASSISTANCE FOR THIS, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Looks like it fixes some good things, like excessive boar count in some places, etc...
Changes in the third version (NEW GAME NEEDED FOR THESE CHANGES):
1) On the Wild Territory and Dark Hollow spawns bandits and mercenaries desired rank
2) HR-300 Psycho quest spawns only after taking the quest
3) Replaced the door to enter the X-18. Now at least we walked up the stairs, even fell into the hole, the code door needs to be opened, as it stands further
4) Mutants and zombies will no longer be able to approach the door in the Pripyat Underground, that is, they will not block the door any longer
5) Removed the door to the Komlova room , so as not to get in the way
6) Many small, non-critical fixes
Changes of the second version:
1) The paths of the Monoliths on the Radar are pushed away from the transitions, thus it is easier to survive when moving to a location, there is an opportunity to hide. A new game is not needed
2) The military spawn was cut off at the scientists' bunker on Yantar. A new game is NEEDED
3) Zombie spawn is cut off right in front of the scientists at Yantar bunker. New game is NEEDED
4) Replaced the strong zombies of the third shooting range in the middle of the second shooting range in the Wild Territory (Met. Factory). New game is NEEDED
Changes to the first version:
1) Correction of the way nps is done in a single quest (the correction is taken from the gun). New game is not needed
2) Correction of crowds of wild boars, snorks, flesh and bogs in the north of the Dead City. New game is NEEDED
3) Correcting a crowd of boars in the east of the Northern Hills. The new game is NECESSARY
Not tested. You never know, someone wants to go through the game a second time, and here he just did the right thing, and moreover the second one. But this is all, more edits will not be. But no guarantees of performance, I'm sorry.
Installation: throw in gamedata \ spawns \
Compatibility: compatible with any mod
New game: you can not start a new game, then there will be only those changes that do not require a new game