[TUTORIAL] How to explore all maps / levels and create your own save files and upload them to the mobile version of KOTOR
As you may have already noticed, some areas / modules aren't accessible due to bugs and errors.
Using your PC, you can visit all areas / modules with the help of the "warp" command / cheat code!
- Install the KOTOR II Mobile mod on a PC version of KOTOR I.
- Enable cheat codes / console commands. To do this, in your game installation directory, edit swkotor.ini and under [Game Options] add EnableCheats=1, then when playing press ~ to bring down console and enter any of the cheats.
- When in-game (in a loaded level during gameplay), access the console with the ~ key (usually located under / near the Esc key) and type: "warp [module]" (without the quotes) where [module] is the name of the module you want to warp to (example: warp ebo_001.mod). You can find all the modules names by looking in the modules folder in your KOTOR install folder. Warning: some modules will load as a black screen, while others may even crash the game!
- Create a new save file in the area you warped to.
- Rename all the savegame files, making sure they are completly in lowercase letters (ex: Savegame -> savegame). You can also use a tool like MultiFileRenamer to do this. It is very important to make the filenames lowercase, because of the Android and IOS file systems, otherwise the savegames could not work!
- Upload the save file to your IOS / Android version of KOTOR I. For IOS: use iTunes or iFunBox to upload your savegame file to your IOS device. For Android: copy the save file to 0/Android/data/com.aspyr.swtor/files/saves
- Load the savegame on your mobile device and enjoy!
Now you can explore all areas / modules from KOTOR II on Mobile!