Knoss is an early age nation based on mythical Crete.
1.00 release of Knoss, the Bull Kingdom. Most of the changes are bugfixes, but there is also a new pretender.
* #holy on all priests & priestesses, making them require a temple & holy points
* Heroes #unique, Pasiphae #latehero 10, Alconis costs no upkeep
* White Bull HP 50->40, Black Bull 55->45
* PD redone, using Berytos as a template. More archers and royal axemen.
* Fixed some stray pixels on the axes of the Archegos, Wanax and Taurotyrant
* Fixed ID conflicts with Magic Enhanced by using unit IDs from 5600 on
* Taurotyrant: F1E1B1->F1E1N1B1, gains fear 5, prot 3->5, domsummons Bull Warriors rarely (dominion roll/20 + 8% of one), discounted by 40, sprite tweaks
* New pretender: Potnia. F1A1E1N1, disease healer 3, pathcost 20, startdom2, discounted by 40, domsummons dancers (dominion roll/2)
* Bull dancer: Renamed to Temple dancer, description rewritten.
* Mod icon redone
* Added redundant commands for better parsing by the Inspector