The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.

A spiritual successor to the original Knights of the Force mod, this total conversion mod for Star Wars Jedi Academy provides players with a sandbox experience featuring numerous characters, lightsabers, missions, and maps from all across the Star Wars Saga.

Forum Thread
KOTF 2.1 beta install help (Games : Star Wars: Jedi Academy : Mods : Knights of the Force 2.1 : Forum : Support : KOTF 2.1 beta install help) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 6 2020 Anchor

hi there. i've been following star wars game modding since swg star wars galaxies back in 2005 once the NGE hit in 07 relied heavily on mods to make it play more like the CU and Pre CU, i also have movie battles installed, several mod tests for the og battlefront. and the new bf2,

The reason i list a little bit of my modding credentials , is when it comes to the Jedi academy mods.. i have a bit trouble. finding guides. and i really wanto install the KOTF mod. i look at the list of downloads, and there is a "launcher download, a all around kotf mod update from january 19 2020, and below that, there are 8 or 9 parts. what do i all need to download, exactly to get this game going? is there a single download i can do. or do i just download the latest update plus the launcher and the 1 through 8 downloads? just a little confused,

Thx kotf devs your awesome, much help loved

take care

Darth speedForce

Mar 6 2020 Anchor

All 6 parts and the January 5th update.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.