A total star wars conversion mod that includes star wars models, maps, lightsaber hilts, vehicles. It allows to play as multiple characters from many star wars eras. The original game has been improved with new sound and visual effects. The modification will serve well to Role Players, Clans and other groups. Original Jedi Academy multiplayer gamemodes available ( FFA , Duel , Siege , CTF ) Have fun and may the Force be with You!
The Trayus Core mission and a much needed update for our favorite Jedi Exile, Meetra Surik
- NEW MISSION: THE TRAYUS CORE; Celebrating 15 years of Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, experience the final duel on Malachor V as Jedi Exile Meetra Surik confronts Darth Traya, the Lord of Betrayal. Surik's voice was provided by Kathleen Russell.
- A mission briefing will now properly be displayed.
- Changed preview image of the mission in the bonus mission menu to one of a higher quality.
- Traya's health in her 1st phase has been increased from 1000 to 2000.
- Traya can no longer be affected by the Force during the 1st phase.
- Increased Traya's health in the 2nd phase from 3000 to 9000.
- Traya can no longer take damage during the 2nd phase while she's firing lightning.
- Lightsaber health has been increased from 400 to 600.
- Lightsabers can no longer be affected by the Force.
- Meetra Surik (New head)
- Meetra Surik (Female), will be using a placeholder icon until a proper icon can be made.
- Meetra Surik has come to terms with what happened on Malachor V and has completely embraced the Light Side of the Force. Meetra will no longer have access to Force Grip or Force Lightning. Additionally, with this newfound peace, Surik has changed her lightsaber crystal from blue to cyan.
- New sounds for Meetra Surik.
- New sounds for Kreia.
- Meetra Surik (Dark Side Female, Dark Side Male)
- Meetra's icon in character selection is now changed to her female version (placeholder icon for now).
- Meetra's title in character selection is now "Meetra Surik" instead of "Exile".