Kane's Wrath Reloaded is a partial total conversion and balance mod for Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars designed to change and make gameplay the way it was meant to be played. Unlike the original Kane's Wrath expansion for CNC3, this mod for CNC3 will not be played under most KW current gameplay changes and conditions. New gameplay changes, edited content and most units imported from KW and C&C4; (yes, they are real) will add and combine to the strength of the new gameplay experience for this mod.
One of the biggest C&C mods of all time is here once again probably for the final time after several years.
I took a hiatus for this mod for over a few years while my expansion mod of C&C3 Tacitus Revolution was developing. Twice I did say the mod was complete, but now with more fixes and putting all remaining KW content in, this mod should be mostly complete.
So here are the final version 1.9 changes:
• Intel Databases from Kane's Wrath are now added including the ones added to mod.str.
• Fixed an issue where a GAF Sniper Drone and a Black Hand MLRS cannot be built.
• Fixed a sound issue when a Firehawk is loading missiles or bombs.
• Fixed a sound issue when a Quad Cannon is firing on its tail end.
• Fixed some missing defines to mod.str.
• Hell March to the Apocalypse track updated with a more modified one.
• Some missing files or code defines that were not compiled correctly have been fixed.
• Power usage reverted back to C&C3 standards but vehicles still use power. All tier-1 and 2 vehicles use 1 power whereas tier-3 and tier-4 use 2 power. All epic units use 5 power.
• NOD/Black Hand MLRS is now a tier-4 unit and requires the Tiberium Chemical Plant. Now costs 2000 credits in 20 seconds. The ATMS missile upgrade is moved to the Tiberium Chemical Plant as well, now costs 4000 credits in 90 seconds of researching time. Should be enough for the same OP attack.
• Putting the red theme AptUIs in. They didn't work in KW Reloaded (including the ShellEarth) but somehow worked in C&C3 Tacitus Revolution.
All readme and manual guides are in the file.