Beta release of version 1.3. Most recent as of 12/20/2015. Features completely rewritten spawn system, new territorial warfare, new soundtrack, enhanced dialogue and much more.
July Anarchy Prologue REMIX is a complete rebuild of the mod originally launched in 2009. The game has been rebalanced and redesigned around an incredible new persistent battle system that procedurally generates combat units around the player, finally creating the sense of epic open warfare that we originally wanted to achieve with this mod!
- Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition.
Availaible for purchase at GOG.com
- New, procedurally-generated battle system.
- New territory capture mechanic.
- New arcade-style item pickups.
- Optional training stage to get new players acclimated.
- New weapons such as the Vibrant Nodachi.
- Additional enemy types such as the Skriven, Golbin Spider Riders and Azazel.
- Revamped soundtrack including new music tracks for Adrenaline Rushes.
- Enemy units can now spawn with any weapon in the game, including firearms.
- It is now possible to eliminate the Mythan faction from the game entirely.
- 100 AP cap has been removed, allowing for longer Adrenaline Rushes.
- Final boss HP reduced slightly. (Does not make the fight easier, just shorter!)
- Completely rewritten backstory in Alex's journal.
- Codex added to Alex's journal.
- Endgame statistics now keep track of total enemy and allied casualties throughout the game.
- Rewrote dialogue for almost every key NPC, especially in the starting area.
- The Communications Tower mission is more challenging and offers a more practical reward.
- Allies have additional dialogue triggers, such as when the player kills an enemy.
- Special units such as helicopters and tanks will spawn one at a time in Sector A, rather than all three at once.
- Maps have been resized to accommodate the Command Zone system. Sectors E, C, and A are larger now.
- Gunshot and explosion sounds that previously played throughout the entire area now play from random locations.
- Battle Intensity settings now adjust how many units spawn in the area in total, not how often they spawn.
Fixes and Improvements:
- Snipers no longer constantly scream "The Commander Is Down!"
- Some NPCs with misplaced heads have been given the correct appearance.
- The technicians and tanks in Sector D will no longer remain in the area after the player visits Sector A.
- Cutscenes have been adjusted with more animations, better timing and better camera angles.
- Completing the conversation with Nobien now properly offers quest reward.
- You will now fail the Communications Tower mission if you abandon the tower in progress.
- Player now has a choice to make in the final scene.
- The "Reality" scene in the ending has been removed.
- Autosaves now added before final boss fight.