Jedi Knight graphical upgrade, featuring textures rescaled using ESRGAN and a custom model.
A companion compilation pack for the JkGfxMod (version 0.0.10 at minimum) and the Jedi Knight Neural Upscale Texture Pack - features higher detail models from JKE and the JK community in addition to readjusted lightsabers and muzzle flashes.
JkGfxMod Graphical Extension Pack 0.11
- IMPORTANT! -
REQUIRES JKGFXMOD (version 0.0.10 at minimum - this mod has been tested with version 0.0.10):
REQUIRES JK UNOFFICIAL PATCH 2008-01-16:
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS -
More detailed installation instructions will be included at some point, but here's the quickest version:
1) Install Jedi Knight - original CD version required, you can use JKVersions to retrieve the original EXE if necessary:
2) Patch the original CD version of JK.EXE to JK Unofficial Patch 2008-01-16.
3) Install JkGfxMod (version 0.0.10 at minimum - this mod has been tested with version 0.0.10).
4) Install the Jedi Knight Neural Upscale Texture pack:
5) Extract the contents of this 7z file (JKGFX2019b-v011.7z) to your root JK directory (e.g. C:\Games\Jedi Knight).
- CREDITS -
* TreeMarmot/jdmclark for JkGfxMod and the Jedi Knight Neural Upscale Texture Pack
Original mod credits:
* Shred18 for Jedi Knight Enhanced (https://www.moddb.com/mods/jedi-knight-enhanced)
* darthbabe96 for the Muzzle Flash mod for JK (http://www.jkhub.net/project/show.php?projid=816)
Other model credits:
* HapSlash and INFINITY BLADE for the Imperial officers
* MotS mod for Jedi Academy for the Imperial Navy Troopers (replacing the Commandos)
* SMLiberator and darthbabe96 for other misc. models and model adjustments
Enormous help credits:
* SMLiberator (http://www.jkhub.net/project/show.php?projid=381) for the new sabers and helping me out with getting darthbabe96's muzzle flashes to work properly with JkGfxMod
- COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSIONS -
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY. ELEMENTS TM & (C) LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY.
Authors MAY use this mod as a base to build additional mods provided that you give proper credit.
In case you want to try recompiling the emissive materials yourself (no technical support from FastGamerr):
Instructions for the above:
(Links valid as of 2019-05-12)
- CHANGELOG -
* 0.11 (2019-05-12) Fixed saber blade placement issues for Yun and Jerec
* 0.10 (2019-05-11) Added emissive materials to JKE textures