Island Wars 2: Ultimate is a multiplayer mod for Men of War Assault Squad 2, which fixes most of rare and visible bugs known on the game and adds lots of improvements with many available WWII, modern and customized units.
Development of the mod began in Jan. 1, 2015 for the latest version of original MoW in a map named Island Wars (later "Island") which was made by one of our known mappers MetaKnight891.
This is the main reason why the mod is called "Island Wars".
Actually everything on the mod is made by me. Credits go to "MetaKnight891" and "Cpl. Sandman" for their additional mapping works.
- More distance view
- More parallax mapping
- More visible track-wheel traces
- Unlimited corpses
- Unlimited grass and entities visibility from far
- New UI
- New sounds
- New game-ported interface/ingame music
- Reverted minimap icons back to original MoW ones
- New maps by IW mod developer or from original MoW or FoW
- New modern, customized and enhanced infantry
- New modern, WWII and custom tanks and vehicles
- New specialty and advanced specialty units
- New special shells for factions' heavy MBT
- New construction tanks for building fortifications
- Reverted 'MP' back to 'resources' or 'cost'
- All vehicles based in km/h speed instead of mph
And much more!
We've officially announced the teaser trailer of the Island Wars 2: Ultimate mod.
The mod has a unique and refreshing multiplayer experience and features. You can watch the trailer below for more.
The trailer shows current updates such as newer added maps, specialty units, exclusive fan-made characters seen in Undertale and some parts of the main gameplay.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.