This mod shifts Knights of Honor to the age of Rome. It is called Invasio Barbarorum (Barbarian Invasion) in contribution to Rome: Total War and its great mod.
The mod now (v.2.0) has reached a level close to conclusion but I eagerly encourage all willing modders to work on it.
The mod is set in the time of the great migration periodes (5.century AD) until the spread of Islam (7.century AD).
The gameplay, music and many graphics were changed to represent the timeframe in a better way.
Changes Overview :
- realms and borders have been changed to represent the 5-7. century AD
- new city icons have been made to represent roman/barbarian cities
- total conversion of the religion aspect in KoH into "culture"
- ca. 250 new building icons have been made
- ca. 2500 names have been added
- new music has been added
- many new graphics
- rebalancing in many aspects (using the AI economic invasion hard script)
- new victory conditions for each faction
- new portraits for all cultures
- new unit icons for every unit
- new intro video