This mod shifts Knights of Honor to the age of Rome. It is called Invasio Barbarorum (Barbarian Invasion) in contribution to Rome: Total War and its great mod. The mod now (v.2.0) has reached a level close to conclusion but I eagerly encourage all willing modders to work on it. The mod is set in the time of the great migration periodes (5.century AD) until the spread of Islam (7.century AD). The gameplay, music and many graphics were changed to represent the timeframe in a better way.
Release from the new version, which patched the hardest bugs. Original mod from Bulgaroktonos and patched by Loewenherz.
This is version 2.0 from the Invasio Barbarorum mod for Knights of Honor. I have patched and update the original mod from Bulgaroktonos, so that he is not more so bugy. Hope you enjoy it
CHANGES VERSION 2.0 :
- bugfix: fix a hard crash, triggered from a bugy coded "election" file.
- bugfix: fix a crash, caused through a mistake in code from the Franziska-Heriban unit. Moreover the units is better balanced.
- bugfix: The font in the description box from the campaign menu is not more to great. It was not possible before to read the complete description from the selected land.
- bugfix: fix a hard crash. The original Mod has erased 3 valuables. That has crash in later games.
In this version has the game now this valuables. So now the Mod has a changed economy system.
- bugfix: Now the game end, if the player conquer all required provinces for land. The original version have forgotten some provinces.
- Added a new background for election and credits menu.
- text fixes
Place the mod files from the download: defs, images, maps, movies, sounds, Texts and Fonts in the Knights of Honor folder. Your game Knights of Honor Needs the patch 1.05.