It is a mod for Warband on the independence of Chile from Spain in the nineteenth century (1810-1818, will begin in 1814), then I created the troops of the year, with information from books, expert help and own research on the Internet. This is to make it as realistic as possible, in terms of uniforms and weapons, etc.
- Viceroyalty of Peru.
- Chilean Army.
- Argentina - Northern Army.
- Argentina - Army of the Andes.
- Army of Upper Peru.
- Wall Mapu.
- New banner for all faction.
- Training Square in fast battle or skirmish (runs with the key H) you can also select infantry separately from other troops, it´s to say, press number 1 (light infantry) or 2 (heavy infantry) and 3 for cavalry.
- New Mapuche costumes.
- Historic Lord names for all Factions.
- New Dynamics tavern, where you can find characters playing guitar, poets that let you play music for 10 denars (lack to add the Argentina and Spanish music) while you're in the tavern, also you can play cards with the bartenders and bet money. Occasionally you can find a Chinese woman (life's woman), etc.
- New Dialogs, new textures, new decoration.
- New Icons of the general map, 3 per faction.
- You Can see the tree of troops on "Reports" and you can see all the equipment and skills of each troop.
- New Cities, New buildings.
- New Textures and beards for the character.
- You Can train with your favorite weapons in the training centers, including pistol and musket.
- Tournaments With new weapons and uniforms.
- New coat of arms for Factions
- shot effect, - Animation-bayonet.
- Granade for single and multiplayer ETC ....
- I’ve added "Scorts" in taverns (in 10 cities), which may provide their services for a certain amount of money, for you or your troops. If it's for you, your troops will go down morale in some amount of points, but if it is for your men, it will be upside down, but it costs more expensive.
- In multiplayer: have added some sounds by pressing the letter V (victory with animation), B (encouragement to the troops), N (horn sound) and M (drum sound)
- Also In multiplayer you will be able to select separate infantry troops (bots), the difference with the skirmish, that is not all wear light infantry ammunition:
- Light infantry: all carry a musket, but all not carry ammunition, they are good at melee, they are stronger and faster, but they are not very resistant.
- Grenadiers or second infantry: all carry musket and ammunition, they use more accurate muskets, have less strength and less speed, but they are more resistant.
- Hunters or third troop: they carry a musket and ammunition, their muskets are the best, more accurately, no melee, less strength and slower.
- Cavalry: there are 2 in each faction, one is stronger with more melee but less riding (only in one faction there is one type).
In this last (multiplayer), I had a problem with the sound of guns, so this week, I was working on that and I created a patch (light) that will have to download along
with the mod (was not worth upload it again as the date as 200 people already downloaded).
- Independence of Chile Team:
Mod creator: Mauromagno.
Mod Scene: Dangermau5.
Mod Scene: Lt_Muelhoff.
- Mod Supporter and Contributors:
I give many credit to "Dangermau5" it was my partner in every sense, he was the creator of the cities mentioned above, in addition to always provide with information to make this mod as much historical as possible.
I Also give many credit to Camilo Escandar, He was the person who helped me a lot with the mod' textures.
I also give credit to "Idibil" Taleworlds forum (one of the creators of the mod Brytenwalda), who was always present in my consultations and doubts, besides sending
information to complete certain script in the mod.
I give credit also to "AndyYa" also Taleworlds forum that helped me in certain occasions. And the following individuals for sharing their codes that I have added to the mod:
- Slawomir of Aaarrghh : [OSP] Tavern Animation Pack.
- SonKidd : [OSP] Script to guarantee all melee weapons (1hand, 2hand + polearms).
- jacobhinds : [OSP] Form Musket Square.
- ScreamingCommie, Beaver y DuskVoyager : [OSP] Grenades and Explosions (Originally by Beaver).
- Slawomir of Aaarrghh : [OSP] Map Icons Pack.
- AndyYa : [OSP] Three cards game.
- proud : Custom Game Fonts.
- Cromcrom : [OSP] Chosen Songs playing bards.
- dunde : Dynamic Kingdom Troop Tree Presentation.
page: Independence of Chile (Give me a like)
I give credit also to the following modders:
Age of Blackpowder.
Age of False Innocence.
1866, mod para la version 1.011.
Importante: Para los de habla hispana.
Para ver bien la traduccion del mod hagan lo siguiente:
En la carpeta "es" de lenguages de warband, solo deben tener los archivos de la interface del juego: ui, uimain y hints, los demas archivos los ponen en la carpeta "es" de lenguages de Native.
Si no tuvieran esos archivos, los toman de la carpeta "es" del mod Inbdependencia (tambien estan ahi)
In Warband Independence of Chile, there are the so-called Custom battles, where each player can according to their tastes, choose their nation and their favorite warrior (leader of each faction and the most historically outstanding), these warriors are:
(Santiago, October 15, 1785 - Mendoza, September 4, 1821) was a Chilean politician and military. Procer of the emancipation of Chile and outstanding participant in the wars of independence, he is considered one of the Fathers of the country of Chile, Head of government, the first general in chief of the Army and the first caudillo in the republican history of that country, and one of the first of America.
Fue un político y militar chileno. Prócer de la emancipación de Chile y destacado participante en las guerras de independencia, es considerado uno de los Padres de la Patria de Chile, jefe de gobierno, el primer general en jefe del Ejército y el primer caudillo en la historia republicana de dicho país, y uno de los primeros de América.
(Santiago, February 27, 1785 - Tiltil, May 26, 1818) was a Chilean patriot who carried out many actions in different positions to achieve Independence of Chile, as a lawyer, politician, warrior and then military. He is considered one of the main managers and participants in the process of independence of Chile and one of the Fathers of the country of Chile.
Fue un patriota chileno que realizó innumerables acciones en diferentes cargos para lograr la independencia de Chile, como abogado, político, guerrillero y luego militar. Es considerado uno de los principales gestores y partícipes del proceso de independencia de Chile y uno de los Padres de la Patria de Chile.
(also called Mariwan or Marihuán) was a Mapuche lonko and toqui who fought in the so-called "War on Death", one of the last phases of the Arauco War and the Independence of Chile.
(también llamado Mariwán o Marihuán) fue un lonko y toqui mapuche que luchó en la llamada «Guerra a Muerte», una de las últimas fases de la Guerra de Arauco y de la Independencia de Chile.
(Petorca, May 7, 1786-Maipu, April 5, 1818), was a Chilean military man, recognized for his courage in the battlefield and organizer of the revolutionary guerrilla in Aconcagua in the year 1816.
Fue un militar chileno, reconocido por su valor en el campo de batalla y organizador de la guerrilla revolucionaria en Aconcagua en el año 1816.
(Chillan, August 20, 1778-Lima, October 24, 1842) was a Chilean independence leader who, along with Jose de San Martin, liberated Chile from Spanish rule in the War of Independence of Chile. He was a rich landowner of Spanish and Irish descent, the natural son of Ambrosio O'Higgins, who was governor of the Captaincy General of Chile and viceroy of Peru, and of Isabel Riquelme Meza. Although he was the second Supreme Director of Chile (1817-1823), he is considered one of the founding fathers of Chile, since he was the first holder of this title to lead a totally independent Chilean state.
fue un líder chileno de la independencia que, junto con José de San Martín, liberó a Chile del dominio español en la Guerra de Independencia de Chile. Era un rico terrateniente de ascendencia española e irlandesa, hijo natural de Ambrosio O'Higgins, quien fue gobernador de la Capitanía General de Chile y virrey del Perú, y de Isabel Riquelme Meza. Aunque fue el segundo Director Supremo de Chile (1817-1823), es considerado uno de los padres fundadores de Chile, ya que fue el primer titular de este título en encabezar un estado chileno totalmente independiente.
(Yapeyú, Viceroyalty of the Rio de la Plata, February 25, 1778 - Boulogne-sur-Mer, France, August 17, 1850) was a military and political rioplatense whose revolutionary campaigns were decisive for the Independence of Argentina, Chile and Peru. He was recognized along with Simón Bolívar, liberator of America for his important contributions to the self-determination of a large part of Spanish America.
fue un militar y político rioplatense cuyas campañas revolucionarias fueron decisivas para las independencias de Argentina, Chile y Perú. Fue reconocido, junto con Simón Bolívar, libertador de América por sus importantes contribuciones a la autodeterminación de una gran parte de la América española.
(Seville, Spain, 1777 - † Havana, Cuba, 1819) was a Spanish soldier and governor of the Spanish Crown in the Governorate of Chile. He is one of the fundamental figures of the Independence of Chile and especially of the period of the Spanish Reconquest, since it was the commander of the forces loyal to Spain that triumphed in the Battle of Rancagua (1814) and Battle of Cancha Rayada (1818) . He was the penultimate Spanish Governor between 1814 and 1816.
Fue un militar español y gobernador de la Corona Española en la Gobernación de Chile. Es una de las figuras fundamentales de la Independencia de Chile y sobre todo del periodo de la Reconquista española, dado que fue el comandante de las fuerzas leales a España que triunfaron en la Batalla de Rancagua (1814) y Batalla de Cancha Rayada (1818). Fue el penúltimo Gobernador español entre 1814 y 1816.
(Naval, 1761 - Madrid, 1830) was Spanish nobleman, military and politician, I marquis de Viluma, thirty-ninth viceroy of Peru (July 7, 1816 - January 29 Of 1821) and captain-general of the Armies of the Upper Peru.
fue noble, militar y político español, I marqués de Viluma, trigésimo noveno virrey del Perú (7 de julio de 1816 - 29 de enero de 1821) y capitán general de los Ejércitos del Alto Perú.
(Buenos Aires, June 3, 1770, dies June 20, 1820, United Provinces of the Rio de la Plata)
He was an intellectual, economist, journalist, politician, lawyer and military Rioplatense, of outstanding performance in present-day Argentina, Paraguay, and Upper Peru during the first two decades of the nineteenth century.
Fue un intelectual, economista, periodista, político, abogado y militar rioplatense de destacada actuación en la actual Argentina, el Paraguay y el Alto Perú, durante las dos primeras décadas del siglo xix.
Mod Independence of Chile for Mount and Blade Warband
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Esto es una corrección/traducción de todos los textos del Mod Independencia de Chile, Traduciendo textos de Ingles a español (nuevos textos) y corrigiendo...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.