This is the official Westeros Project revival mod, the original owner gave me and a few others rights to The Westeros Project and I intend to see this mod continued for "What is dead may never die" . Everything showcased here is an open source.

Forum Thread
(Future Suggestion) War of 5 Kings (Games : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim : Mods : Ice and Fire: Shadow of Winter : Forum : ideas/suggestions : (Future Suggestion) War of 5 Kings) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 4 2014 Anchor

If this mod takes place during the events of A Song of Ice and Fire, then it would be natural to add (in the near future) the War of 5 Kings. The factions could be the Crown Loyalists (Lannisters and The Iron Throne region) and the 4 Kings in rebellion (Stark, Stannis and Renley Baratheon, Greyjoy) You could choose a side, like in Skyrim.

For the rebels/4 kings. You could work for Renly Baratheon perhaps, as he had the biggest army in the book "A Clash of Kings". Please do give me your thoughts on this, and if anybody has any suggestions, please speak up.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.