Hyrule: Total War is a conversion for Medieval 2: Total War. A vast majority of the iconic races from the Zelda universe have been represented as armies that the player can assemble, command, and ultimately use to destroy their enemies. The Hero of Time has chosen to return to the past, a choice that ultimately has ruined the charts of history and sent Hyrule into chaos. Major wars that were already decided have unmade themselves, allowing fallen armies a second chance at these critical events in Hyrule's history. This is where you, the player, comes in.
The 4.6 release of Hyrule: Total War focusing on the faction overhauls of the Deku Scrubs and the Lizalfos.
- Make sure to completely remove older versions of Hyrule: Total War.
- Run Part 1 of the installer. Be sure the file path matches the right location for either the Steam or CD version of Medieval 2
- Run Part 2 of the installer. Be sure the file path matches the right location for either the Steam or CD version of Medieval 2
- If using the Steam version of Medieval 2, follow Procedure#1 at the following link to run mods: Forums.totalwar.com
- New HD Deku units added
- New HD Lizalfos units added
- New Minish units added
- New Volvagian units added
- Massive overhaul in unit stats and balance system
- NPC heroes now have their own units
- New Agent and soldier models for Deku and Lizalfos
- Portarits for above instead of stock Med II images
- Deku and Lizalfos techtrees added from their guides
- Custom ui for some of the above
- New Minish and Volagian Guilds will appear after conditions are met
- New Guild heroes for the above, who will join your faction
- New raid mechanic for the Gerudo, Lizalfos and River Zora, which allows these factions to enter a 'raid stance' and earn extra rupees by performing certain tasks
- Mad Scrub script for the Deku, where a there is a random chance for large unrest to occur in your cities every few turns
-Bug Fixes etc-
- Fixed issue with Goron mines not working correctly
- Overall improved stability whilst playing battles