A real time strategy game set withing the fantasy setting of Hyrule. Command one from over two dozen factions from the Zelda mythos.
Release of the 0.5 version of Hyrule Conquest, notably adding the Moblins and Darknut Legion as playable factions and huge roster of Mercenary Units
- Requires 0AD alpha 0.23 to run: Play0ad.com
- After installing Hyrule Conquest in the proper folder (default location is C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\0ad\mods ), start up 0AD
- Go to Tools & Options > Mod Selection
- Select Hyrule Conquest from the list, click Enable. Save your Configuration at the bottom and then click Start Mods
- Added two new playable factions: Moblins and the Darknut Legion
- Added Mercenary units for every Culture: Geru Macemen, Tinsuit, Wosu Knight, Goriya, Taros, Daira Marauder, Forest Thief, Pikku, Mago, Pol's Voice, Gimos, and Meteo Magician.
- Added a new Minor Faction: Zuna
- Added new weather effects to some maps, such as moving Dust Storms.
- New gameplay mechanics: Knockback and Stunning.
- Capturable Ruins have been added to every map. They generate Rupees upon capture, and are used by the Darknuts to expand their bases.
- Three new maps to for Skirmish and Multiplayer: The Crucible of Hylia, Cliffs of Ontheon, and Leviathan of Faldoon
- A new Boss creature to confront on the Leviathan of Faldoon map: Molgera
- General balance tweaks for the existing factions.