Version 4.6.0 (English), for more information, check the file description.
- The mod is now compatible with the 1.9.2 (Husky) version of the base game.
- The mod has been separated into Hungarian and English versions, since the new launcher no longer allows the addition of new languages. If you want to play the Hungarian version, download it, and select English in the launcher.
- The mod is now partially translated to Spanish (credit goes to ModDB user fantasma-hack).
- Corrected unit models for Hungarian bicycle infantry (they should no longer appear as colorful boxes on the map).
- If Austria disallows the Burgenland referendum, Hungary now has the option to gain a wargoal for it, in exchange for political power, and world tension (this option is more expensive overall, than straight out going for the "War With Austria" focus).
- Yugoslavia can now refuse the partition that is started by the "Partition Yugoslavia" focus. This is unlikely to happen, unless Yugoslavia has an army, that is comparable to that of Hungary. If they refuse to submit to the partition, Hungary gains a wargoal against them, and can later complete the partition through a decision.
- The "Military Cooperation With Germany" idea is now removed, if Hungary is no longer in the same faction as Germany.
- Poland now gets a guarantee, if they cede Galicia due to the demand.
- New decision available during phase 2 of the Györi Program: "Expand the Gamma Factory". The decision grants small bonuses to anti-air artillery.
- New advisors have been added: László Rajk, Endre Rajk, Gábor Péter, Márton Nemerey.
- Ferenc Feketehalmy-Czeydner is now only available, if the government is fascist.
- For owners of the "Man the Guns" DLC, a new event has been added, that accompanies the first crossing of the Danube with a Hungarian amphibious tank (V3) in august 1936.
- A new event has been added for the trial of László Rajk, that can trigger if the "Create The ÁVO" focus has been completed.
- For owners of the "Waking the Tiger" DLC, 8 new army icons have been added (7 available for Hungary from the start, and 1 becoming available after the "Szekler Mountaineers" focus is completed).
- The "Edward of Windsor" focus is now only available, if Edward chose to marry Wallis Simpson, and is not the king of England. Additionally, if he is selected to become King of Hungary, and later somehow becomes king of the UK too (eg. through the British focus "The King's Party"), a new event will let Hungary decide how to proceed.
- The skills of Iván Hindy (general) have been scaled down (he was not yet a prominent, or skilled officer at 1936). In his stead, a new skilled general is available from the start: László Hollósy-Kuthy.
- The following new generals/admirals were added: Antal Vattay (available after the "Elite Cavalry Division" focus), István Kozma (available after the "Szekler Mountaineers" focus), Georg von Trapp (naval leader, available after the "Naval Tradition" focus).
- A new decision category has been added, that shows the player which country is currently enforcing the Treaty of Trianon. The category shows up, if the "Revisionism" focus is completed. If all possible countries back out from the treaty, the category disappears. There are no decisions that can show up in the category, it is merely meant to display information.
- If István Horthy becomes leader of the country before Hungary has participated in any war, he no longer gets the "Former Ace Pilot" trait (he was still a reservist in 1936).
- The national spirit "Regional Elections" now grants +5% stability and war support, in addition to the political power increase.
- New national focus: "Czech Trialism". As an alternative to croatian Trialism, Austria-Hungary can choose to embrace the Czechs as the third part of the union.
- New national focus: "Empires Of Old". The focus is available as Austria-Hungary, if France has chosen to go down one of the monarchist paths, and allows an alliance to form between Austria-Hungary and France.
- New focuses on the "Maintain Conservative Government" branch, that allow joining the alliance of Poland, or Italy (given they formed their own faction). Completing all focuses on one of these sub-branches unlocks a few decisions associated with the faction.
- New focus on the democratic branch: "Pass The Preparation Act". Grants some defensive bonuses in exchange for a slight stability cost.
- The democratic branch has been slightly restructured.
- The "Reassert Old Claims" focus is now available if any of the following focuses have been completed:
"Draw Closer To Germany"
"Request Foreign Assistance"
- Some old focuses have gotten new icons.
- Added focus filters to the focus tree.
- The Hungarian translation is now available as a separate mod, since the new launcher does not allow adding more languages. If you want to play the Hungarian language version of the mod, use the hungarian mod, and select English in the launcher.
- For owners of the "La Resistance" DLC, a unique icon and name has been added for two Hungarian intelligence agencies (one for when the country is communist: ÁVH, and one for when the country is not communist: VKF-2).
- For owners of the "La Resistance" DLC, two new advisors are available: Hermann Pokorny (mastermind codebreaker), and István Újszászy (head of intelligence).
- For owners of the "La Resistance" DLC, two new focuses have been added in the Orders of Battle branch, that expand the intelligence capabilites of the country. Taking these focuses will result in some diplomatic, research and industrial drawbacks, so one needs to carefully consider whether it is the correct path to take.
The following changes only affect the realistic version:
- A new focus is available on the Hungarist branch, called "United Lands Hungaria". It enables plebiscistes for some regions in the former Kingdom of Hungary, where people can decide whether they want to be a part of Szálasi's connationalistic homeland.