A total conversion mod for Stellaris set in the Homeworld universe. Contains new ships, technologies, components, music, and sound.
Patch 0.1002 for Homeworld Conquest 0.1 for Stellaris 1.9.* * Adds new Dreadnaught and Sajuuk ship sizes. These are 2x and 4x the strength of the Homeworld Cruiser ship size, respectively, and use Phased Cannon weapons based on the Stellaris Titan Laser. * Various minor changes.
Patch 0.1002 for Homeworld Conquest 0.1 for Stellaris 1.9.*
INSTALL: drop these folders into the mod folder so they overwrite existing content. this patch includes the fixes from patch 0.1001
* Moved hw_dreadnaught and hw_sajuuk from hw_alien_ship_sizes to 00_ship_sizes
* reduced ship slot sizes by half
* Added new reactors for Dreadnaught and Sajuuk ship classes, give extra power
* homeworld destroyer, battlecruiser, dreadnaught and sajuuk reactors now boost weapon range
* Changed Dreadnaught ship section from hw_capital to hw_dreadnaught ship class
* Added Sajuuk weapon
* removed firing arc from most non-ion weapons
* Added Sajuuk weapon set, changed sajuuk and phased array weapon effect to dragon
* Phased Array now costs 100 power
* Added Sajuuk weapon with 2x Phased Array damage, costs 200 power
* added localization for sajuuk weapon
* added localizations for dreadnaught and sajuuk reactors
*added replacement sounds for titan laser fire 1-3 and titan laser windup 1-2
* added hw_xl_weapons.txt
* added hw_xl_particles.gfx
* added hw_phased_array_hit_effect, hw_phased_array_muzzle_effect, hw_phased_array_muzzle_windup_effect, hw_phased_array_shield_hit_effect, hw_phased_array_windup_effect
* added hw_xl_combat_items.asset
* fixed bug where homeworld corvettes and frigates had capital ship death sounds and explosions
I figured out a workaround for fighters engaging at too long of a range due to system scale changes (regardless of their engagement range in the behavior file). So I will remove the "fighter" ship size, reintroduce hangar sections and stellaris-style fighters, and adjust ship sizes and techs to compensate.