The goal of Half-Life 2 : MMod is to enhance and expand gunplay, combat mechanics and the immersion factor by giving the Player more options and combat opportunities as well as refine how the Player handles his arsenal. Half-Life 2 : MMod also offers minor AI enhancements, extended abilities for combine soldiers, multiple bug fixes, enhanced visuals, VFX re-design, sound redesign and much much more, while keeping nearly every new feature in the mod totally optional.
HD World Models for MMod: The selected worldmodels taken from a GMOD addon done by _Nemez_ and Shadow_RUN
I was disappointed with the world models seen in MMod. So I decided to upload this pack where all the world models look similar to the viewmodel seen in MMod.
Crowbar, Gravity Gun, Pistol, 357, Alyx's Gun, SMG1, AR2, and its Magazines, Shotgun, Crossbow, Re-textured Grenade, RPG, Bugbait, Ammo Boxes for MMod, and the Tau Cannon.
There is some optional stuff that you can replace. They include:
Viewmodel for Worldmodel Grenade, Emplacement Gun re-textured Viewmodel, and the No Sling texture for the Shotgun
KNOWN ISSUES (Some are seen in the images):
- The Crowbar's bottom texture has been reversed. (Mostly visible in MMod)
- I made the SMG1 worldmodel myself, and it includes some changes but has visible black spots.
- The AR2 worldmodel only seen in MMod has a white square which is not seen in the Vanilla version.
- When using the Viewmodel for Worldmodel Grenade, the thrown grenade with a red blinking light is positioned incorrectly. Yes, Shadow_RUN mentioned this.
- I don't know if this is intentional, but the Bugbait HD worldmodel has a messed up texture on the back.
- When copying to the MMod custom, the directory for the option HD Grenade worldmodel may be too long, when originally making this update. So I had to put it in separate folders in the main addon instead of one folder with three addon folders.
GuNsHiP Mark II