OLD MOD BUILD DOWNLOAD LINK: www.mediafire.com/?93sdv56di1p3h6u
"The Land of Slain Lords", known merely as Herrâfell in common tongue, has for a long time been known as a place of great mystery. The name comes with a story, and the story is both upsetting and fascinating. It is no secret that the land of Herrâfell has seen - or perhaps, caused - the death of many great Lords, but what is more interesting is how this came to be, and what lead to these events. The Graveyard of the Valley is considered a place of misfortune, haunted by ghasts; but perhaps this is where the secret of Herrâfell is to be found."
Herrâfell Roleplay is a roleplay project developed by The SQM Group, with the goal to provide a new horizon, and reality for Warband players seeking for roleplay. We've striven our utmost to provide an immersive, enjoyable and believable universe for HRP - taking into account all manner of aspects when it came to the production of our lore, coding and layout - all of which has been under careful development for months, and carefully tested by our professional crew, as well as outside parties.
In this thread you'll find a feature list, screenshots, and basic information regarding the mod. If you have any questions, then either ask here, use our Q&A board, or approach one of the staff members on Steam or TeamSpeak. However, without further ado, we, the HRP developers and staff team, after all those years of trial and error, are proud to announce our creation to the world.
We would also like to take this opportunity and present to you the list of features available on our server.
Screenshots available in the post below. Even more screenshots available on our forums!
- Different types of foods and ingredients, such as wheat, bread, cheese, honey, olives, oil, apple trees, apples, butter, multiple types of dishes
- A diverse and interesting skill system
- A GUI inventory system - no more text-based inventories
- New riding animals, such as donkeys and mules
- New chat systems, making it easier to keep track of IC and OOC messages, whispers, and shouts
- New animations, such as praying, crouching, surrendering, waving, and sitting
- Immersive property system, with keys and other features
- Farming plants available for harvesting, such as corn, cabbage, and grapes
- New body armors, clothing and weapons
- A brand new, revolutionary crafting system, using many different materials
- Hoards of new materials, such as wool, linen, hides, iron, steel and many more
- Wagons that you can connect to your horse (or yourself!)
- A GUI buy menu
- Extensive hunger & thirst system, the ability to drown
- Storage zones such as chests and wagons
- The ability to mine ores, chop trees, shear wool from sheep (and getting actual items in return)
- New animals, such as wolves, chickens, deer, goats and sheep, all of which interact with the characters in realistic ways; wolves attack you, sheep are docile, while deer run away from you
- Teleporting doors
- A multitude of RP events with highly organized and interesting plots
- An interesting, immersive new map
The Team & Credits:
Project manager: Stracci AKA Sinistar (Coding)
Project developer: Quantic Dream (Mapping, lore)
Project developer: Big Baer (Crafting recipes, profession concepts, lore)
Project QA lead: Miko (Systems testing and organising community alphas)
Credits: (thanks to all!)
The main scripts and resources of TWW: Shredzorz
15th Century OSP: Shredzorz
OSP Japan Animations: Shcherbyna
Wolves: TLD Team
Tavern Animations Pack: Slawomir of Aaargh
Rock and Mountain Pack: Goosemaner
Plate Armor Pack: Narf
Hello, dear community!
As the official launch date of HRP has now been announced, it is about time that we also announce our recruitment competition. In this contest, you will have a chance of winning some very attractive prizes, including a house of your own in the main city of Vanda! Here comes the rules of the competition, as well as some general info.
I. The competition starts today, and ends on the 31th of December (New Years' Eve).
II. You may not register multiple accounts on this forum in order to support yourself in the competition.
III. The same goes for usage of proxies. We will control the IP adresses of each new member, and if they are the same, or if ten new registered users are all from the Guizhou Province of China, then these will not be valid during the counting of recruited members.
The prizes are as follows...
1. The big prize
A house of your own in the main city of Vanda. The interior will be designed by our mapper (me) based on your requests, and it will belong to whichever character you desire, free of charge.
2. The almost as big prize
A sum of no less than 12,000 in-game denars!
3. Third comes last, though not so bad
A sum of 10,000 in-game denars.
Each new registered member must post a reply in this thread and inform us of whom they've been recruited by. A lack of forum activity (that is, dissapearing after this post has been made) will be frowned upon, and these users may not be considered valid in the final counting of recruited users.
Unless your name is Leonardo da Vinci and you've been born in the 15th century, you'll have to carefully pick and choose what you're skilled in.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.